• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW: Wreck it Ralph DSF Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW: Wreck it Ralph DSF Release
We witnessed a run-by-batting around 3am right in front of DSF. Some crazy person just ran up and took a swing at a guys leg. Poor guy already walked with a cane, then he got Nancy Kerrigan'd. The criminal had 4 choices after the cime, (Which he tried to hit a guy dressed as a lion also.) Option 1, Come attack pin traders. We looked like an ominous group that would deal instant pain. 2. Run down the alley by Budget rent-a-car. 3. Run across the street. 4. Run straight into the cops sitting on the side of the road. Yup, you guessed it, he did #4. Hollyweird lived up to the hype. Then this morning, say around 4:30-5am we saw a girl wearing just a bra trying to find a ride home. She mooned us, found 3 guys that were the nice "touchy feely" kind and went home with them. Smart girl that bra chick.

And for you that don't know. Here is the alley we stay in. The famous alley. Lucky us, we have a river flowing. Too bad it was actually pee from 4 drunk people. Mmm, ammonia in the morning! Sorry, no pictures of bra girl.

Oh my god! I like died laughing at this. Even though its not technically funny, it really is!! Run by battings, pee rivers and drunk girls in bras?? It's never that exciting on a normal DSF night...Glad people didn't have to stay! Let's make this the norm people! That pee isn't going anywhere and I don't want to sleep on it ever again, ha!

Well that sounds fun! I'm really kind of sad I missed it :( WHY DID I HAVE TO LIVE ON THE EAST COAST!!!!!! Ugh! This is so frustrating right now, not being able to get these pins for myself :( If there were 20 of you guys, I doubt the bat kid would have approached you guys, 1 with bat against 20 with sharp pins...he wasn't gonna win.

I don't think I would put up with all the previously mentioned things that happened just to get pins. Sounds scary! I stayed home nearby and cuddled up with my Haunted Mansion pins!

You have to be in line for the pins if not you will be passed up. Pins go on sale at 9:30 AM so it will take at least 1 1/2 hour for majority of line to go through. You can ask at El Capitan to change movie tix to a later time.

My mon just suprised me with Tickets to the 10:00 AM showing of WiR...
Can I just like leave the movie when it's my turn or can I not get pins. Really need an answer ASAP!!

Ok Dang it!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh no! I have the 10:00 movie and then a flight at 2 with an hour drive. There's no way that I can work something out? This is not good. I need some advice ASAP! THIS IS NOT GOOD!!

Based on the demand for wristbands this am, you should be fine to purchase the pins after the movie. You should get a better feel once the 7pm crowd gets their wristbands.

10am movie but they show Ralph and Vanellopee prance around in character costumes, then previews, Paperman short, then the movie. If you are there early and inside 100 people you might make it into the movie in time. Or beg and plead with people in line to let you go so you can make your show. Could happen if it's not a sell out.

Last edited:
Oh my god! I like died laughing at this. Even though its not technically funny, it really is!! Run by battings, pee rivers and drunk girls in bras?? It's never that exciting on a normal DSF night...Glad people didn't have to stay! Let's make this the norm people! That pee isn't going anywhere and I don't want to sleep on it ever again, ha!

It wreaked like piss all night :( good thing I slept like a log snoring and all!

Yes, if you are not there at 9 with your wristband, you will go to the end of the line, thus your wristband does not matter. But at this point (only 32 wristbands out of 150 for the LE300 pins taken) you probably have a good chance to just pick up the pins after the movie is over. If the rest of the wristbands are taken up tonight, then I would try and get the pins before the movie. Wait and see what the crowd is for tonights wristband release (if you are nearby, grab one in case).

It does matter what wristband you are. They line everyone up by wristband #. I had the same thing happen for the Brave release (gave my 10am tickets to friends since I was stuck in line).

Last edited:
So have all the wristbands been given out or are there still a lot more? I'm really hoping this release isn't popular because I really want to pick up these pins at or very close to cost :(

Last Question!!! When would I ask to kindly ask tto pass someone in line? When waiting for wristbands? Or pins?
If you can succesfully plead your case it would be during the line up to buy the pins on Friday morning. It does sort of matter what number you are. The last few will inevitably get stuck with the paint defect and scratched pins as the first bunch of people look them over and return bad ones.

Yes, if you are not there at 9 with your wristband, you will go to the end of the line, thus your wristband does not matter. But at this point (only 32 wristbands out of 150 for the LE300 pins taken) you probably have a good chance to just pick up the pins after the movie is over. If the rest of the wristbands are taken up tonight, then I would try and get the pins before the movie. Wait and see what the crowd is for tonights wristband release (if you are nearby, grab one in case).

It does matter what wristband you are. They line everyone up by wristband #. I had the same thing happen for the Brave release (gave my 10am tickets to friends since I was stuck in line).

yes i can vouch for this as it happened to me last weekend! I missed the role call by 30 sec and my spot was given away!!!! had to go to the back of the line, no wristband......and no pins =( except for a kind soul you gave me 2!!!!

Wow, I can't believe how many people aren't showing up for wristbands. I think this is the best movie by any Disney outlet since Tangled. And I'd chose it over Tangled in a tie. Lucky for all of us that are getting them because once the movie is out and every kid in America is obsessed with it we will have our pins and traders.

Wow, I can't believe how many people aren't showing up for wristbands. I think this is the best movie by any Disney outlet since Tangled. And I'd chose it over Tangled in a tie. Lucky for all of us that are getting them because once the movie is out and every kid in America is obsessed with it we will have our pins and traders.

^ This was my mindset when these pins were first announced. Although I doubt these pins will ever tie Tangled's craze, I wouldn't put it past anyone for them to get really popular in their own right.

Here's the difference between these pins and Tangled: Tangled pins are pretty. Really pretty. They will always appeal to more people than these pins possibly can. Strictly based on the artwork.

The problem I think with these pins so far is that Disney has only approved less than a handful of images for Ralph, so all the pins thus far seem to have the same poses -__- I hope they change it soon, but for now I'm gonna stick to mainly collecting Sugar Rush pins :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back