• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW: Wreck it Ralph DSF Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW: Wreck it Ralph DSF Release
Wow, I can't believe how many people aren't showing up for wristbands. I think this is the best movie by any Disney outlet since Tangled. And I'd chose it over Tangled in a tie. Lucky for all of us that are getting them because once the movie is out and every kid in America is obsessed with it we will have our pins and traders.

Best Disney outlet movie since Tangled? Did you not like the Avengers? Because that was the best movie by any Disney outlet since Tangled.

I hope not that many people show up then I might be able to purchase extra sets for those people out of state that were hoping I could get them!

Best Disney outlet movie since Tangled? Did you not like the Avengers? Because that was the best movie by any Disney outlet since Tangled.
Disney had barely any influence on that movie and it was in "assocation with Paramount" so I don't count it. Good movie, but Wreck-It Ralph is top 5 favorite all time for me.

I have a hard time directly associating Marvel properties with Disney, and as mark stated, Avengers wasn't made directly by Disney but funded by them. However, if I was to count it then definite yes, 100x yes that movie was amazing!

You'll find this happens with pretty much all films, especially at first. Look at the limited poses of Rapunzel or Merida as recent examples. And don't get me started on the tons of pins of Alice or Cheshire in my own collection where I have 50 pins or more of the exact same pose! LOL

It's what separates the completists from everyone else: a completist has to have every pin, whether they are the same or not. Those with more self-control can be happy with just one pin of a particular pose. :D

Wow...I really do see what you mean, I had to go look at some Merida and Rapunzel pins at first to see what you meant and...wow...just...wow. I'm sure that WIR will get some really nice pins (I think Sugar Rush pins in particular will shine through considering they will be so highly detailed and colorful) after we give it a few months.

I meant to post this in case, thank you to everyone who was thinking about helping me get these amazing pins considering I live on the east coast, but I can successfully say that I was able to make a deal for all of them but the marquee (which I think I can do without as I don't want to addicted to marquees lol xP). If anyone was considering picking up any for me, I sincerely want to say thank you, but just in case, now you can get extras of whichever ones you would like and use them for trading. :) Thanks again, I'm still so happy and I will be seeing this movie tonight at midnight. WRECK-IT-RALPH!!!!!

Would anyone be kind enough or willing to spot me their spare/extra of the Vanellope pin...? I know she retails at $12.95, I'd be willing to pay extra for time/trouble... please PM me :)

Would anyone be kind enough or willing to spot me their spare/extra of the Vanellope pin...? I know she retails at $12.95, I'd be willing to pay extra for time/trouble... please PM me :)

Contact StitchinWonderland, they were going to pick me a Vanellope pin but since I am going to receive one I think they'll end up with an extra one. Good timing :D

Im in line now 7 people in line! If you want to triple maybe even or quadruple your WiR sets from when they get really popular... Tonight is the night. No one is here!!

regardless of wheather or not all wristbands get handed out. DSF does a limit of 2 pins per person per day.... You might have trouble quadrupling your sets same day of release. :)

Just got the wristbands! Looks like they have about 80-90 wristbands left! So anyone who didn't make it tonight should come in the morning! I had a great time! Thanks to everyone for helping! If anyone wants me to grab an extra PM me!

Contact StitchinWonderland, they were going to pick me a Vanellope pin but since I am going to receive one I think they'll end up with an extra one. Good timing :D

Thanks! I sent Stitch a PM. Figured that it can't hurt to ask but... maybe at this rate, if I make it there by tomorrow late afternoon, maybe they'll still have some Vanellope left over *crosses fingers* I think I'm going to love this movie... so I've limited myself to collecting Vanellope and Ralph pins :)

Wow! Wouldn't it be something if they actually had some pins left tomorrow night after I get off work like the old days.

Since it looks like these won't be selling incredibly fast, if anyone wants a set (minus the marquee, I get dibs on those), I can probably get them. I won't be there at opening, but I'll stop by at 11am, so I should be able to get two sets at least. And I can probably try again Sat morning...

But yeah, even if only 60 people show up to buy them all day, they won't let you get more than 2 each at a time...

I bet these last into the weekend, and maybe even some (if not all) into Monday as well... It'll probably depend more on people liking the film and just buying them on a whim on the way out than collectors snapping them all up.

I'll only charge my cost + shipping + PayPal fees (or send as a gift if you want to save that yourself). Send me a PM if you me to try for them...

Will also trade an entire set (including marquee) for the one marquee I still need:
http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=43218
pin43218

Narnia- The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
:hsd:

Last edited:
Since it looks like these won't be selling incredibly fast, if anyone wants a set (minus the marquee, I get dibs on those), I can probably get them. I won't be there at opening, but I'll stop by at 11am, so I should be able to get two sets at least. And I can probably try again Sat morning...

But yeah, even if only 60 people show up to buy them all day, they won't let you get more than 2 each at a time...

I bet these last into the weekend, and maybe even some (if not all) into Monday as well... It'll probably depend more on people liking the film and just buying them on a whim on the way out than collectors snapping them all up.

I'll only charge my cost + shipping + PayPal fees (or send as a gift if you want to save that yourself). Send me a PM if you me to try for them...

Can you list your prices since after seeing the movie just now, I'm sure these pins will become popular. Is there anyway you'd sell one marquees? That is the only pin I'm currently missing :(

I would really like the whole set if anyone is able to get extra. I would be able to pay $100.00 for them all shipped. Please PM if you are interested.

Thanks!

Anyone know if people are lined up yet? I don't have a wristband, but am planning on trying to get pins. hopefully if im there around 9am it should be ok ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back