• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW: Wreck it Ralph DSF Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it right now over at DSf? Long lines or not too many people? I really thought this release was going to be more popular! Did the Friday release day keep people from coming to get the pins?

were is the up dates. i hope u are all ding well down there. b safe and have fun!!!

thanks.... i ran off to look at fb page. didnt know if i could see it since fb is black-listed on my pc. lol

good luck to all of you. hope many of u go see the movie today also. :)

PHP:
I too am stuck at work and won't be able to make it up until later this afternoon. :(

I would love to trade for the surprise release if anyone is planning on trading it.

Surprise pin is Pin on Pin, his head and bow-tie are pin on pin on his body. Felix's hat is Free-D. King Candy's hat is Free-D. The medal is big, like 3 layers of pin on pin on pin. Taffyta and Vanellopee are ok, don't like the design but I'm happy they got their own pins. Just need a good LE Sgt. Calhoun now.

Here you go folks, I took a picture for our DPF members. I have an auction thread going for the pin set, you can bid seperate or as a group.

3835-animated_gif-dean_winchester-sam_winchester-supernatural.gif

O...M...God. I don't know what to say...that medal pin is...AMAZING!!! Wow, they only have a few poses for each character, but these are by far my overall favorite DSF release ever. All of the pins look nice, not one of them looks exactly how I thought they would because they are all either 3D or have rubber, or something on them. Wow...just, wow. I also love Taffyta and Vanellope but I knew that, and King Candy...uh...I want it so badly :(

Those pins are pretty darn epic. :( I can't believe that I won't get to see Wreck It Ralph until February.

wow. oh wow... they look so cool... fingers crossed i get sum of the set. i know the chance of getting king jack is real slim. but oh well looks nice.

good luck everyone. Dont forget to see the movie...

The surprise pin is so cute! I don't know who any of the characters are though. haha :)

i know the chance of getting king jack is real slim. but oh well looks nice.

lol, it is King Candy :) There was a 1 per person limit on him and I have contacted bunch of people who are going back tonight, and if there are any more and I can find some people who are willing to get some extras, I'll let you know ;D

Yeah, those are all behind a counter. You tell them what pins you want, and they get them for you and let you inspect them before purchase... Once the 'release rush' is over, they hang them on little peg racks that you can reach yourself...

Interesting...my first trip to DSF will be in the summer of 2014, and I want the full experience, I want to wait overnight for the wristbands, I want to eat their best sundae, I want a sundae pin, I want a shirt, I want to take photos, I want to see the movie at the El Captain Theater, everything :D I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! Thank you once again rik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back