• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW: Wreck it Ralph DSF Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW: Wreck it Ralph DSF Release
If anyone needs the entire set (minus the surprise pin), I can offer them at cost. All 6 pins for $82.50 + $4 shipping (if paid as a gift through PayPal).
Or $86 + 4 shipping if you'd prefer to use PayPal the normal way...

Send me a PM if interested, I have two sets, and can probably get more on Monday assuming they don't sell out of anything. :)

Now I am thinking about getting more than one of all the pins (obviously besides King Candy, I doubt I'll be able to get anymore than the 1 of him lmao) lol considering there are so many left xP paula, when you get back, let me know if they don't have many of a certain pin left (I'm curious how popular the marquee is).

The marquee had the most left. The one of Ralph is really starting to run lower than the other. The CM and one of the managers said that one is the most popular one out of all of them BUT Vanellope is starting to get popular now that people are actually watching the movie.

I was there about 2 this afternoon & they still had plenty on the rack, the Ralph one was lowest & they had 2 rows of the marquee on the little rack on the counter. They didn't have the bins behind the counter, so it's hard to say how many are left of each. PTD is still Skippy & he is adorable! I have the WIR pins for trade, PM me if interested. :)

The marquee had the most left. The one of Ralph is really starting to run lower than the other. The CM and one of the managers said that one is the most popular one out of all of them BUT Vanellope is starting to get popular now that people are actually watching the movie.

I never thought the Ralph pin was all that nice in terms of just pins, but perhaps I was wrong lol xP I'm not shocked Vanellope is getting big, I feel like she might be the biggest character in the movie by the time everyone sees it. How's the Felix Medal doing? I always thought that pin looked so much better than the photo they showed in the flyer, but at the same time, I don't think many people really would choose that one if they could only get one.

They were low on The Felix medal pin on the rack yesterday & that is the only one I didn't get because it really didnt appeal to me as much as the others for the price. I was a little disappointed they didn't have any of the upcoming releases on display because I wanted to see the Tiger Lily one coming out on Nov. 10th. I will say it was great to get some new pins at DSF & not have to line up for them!

I am suprised there hasent been any mention that the medal says Felix and not hero.. Is this an error or am I missing something? I saw the movie at the drive in from far back so maybe I missed something. The ribbon was also blue in the movie not red.

I am suprised there hasent been any mention that the medal says Felix and not hero.. Is this an error or am I missing something? I saw the movie at the drive in from far back so maybe I missed something. The ribbon was also blue in the movie not red.

There were 2 medals in the movie, one was the one that Felix received every time the player beat a level. It was red and said "Felix" on it. That was the medal everyone (mostly Gene) was talking about at the beginning of the movie, saying that Ralph didn't get one because he wasn't the good guy. Ralph then went in search of his own medal, and he eventually got the Hero's Duty one, which is blue and the one you are thinking of. They will probably make the Hero's Duty medal a pin later on to go with the Felix medal.

There were 2 medals in the movie, one was the one that Felix received every time the player beat a level. It was red and said "Felix" on it. That was the medal everyone (mostly Gene) was talking about at the beginning of the movie, saying that Ralph didn't get one because he wasn't the good guy. Ralph then went in search of his own medal, and he eventually got the Hero's Duty one, which is blue and the one you are thinking of. They will probably make the Hero's Duty medal a pin later on to go with the Felix medal.

Technically there are 3 medals. I would have wanted the Hero's medal in the initial pin sale to avoid spoilers, now that the movie is out I will patiently wait for the 3rd medal which I consider to be on par with the Grape Soda badge. But I won't spoil what it is exactly in this thread.

Just got back, they still have all of them. They suspect certain ones to start selling out by tomorrow or Wed... Even if the rack looks low, they still have enough to restock it at least once...

(They expect Skippy PTD to be gone by end of week too...)

Technically there are 3 medals. I would have wanted the Hero's medal in the initial pin sale to avoid spoilers, now that the movie is out I will patiently wait for the 3rd medal which I consider to be on par with the Grape Soda badge. But I won't spoil what it is exactly in this thread.

I don't see that third "medal" as a true medal. I think of it more as a memento, so that is why I didn't mention it. However, if you were talking about a pin of that...YES DEFINITELY YES! I want a pin of all the medals (or medals and memento) and wear them all on my graduation robes lol xP

Just got back, they still have all of them. They suspect certain ones to start selling out by tomorrow or Wed... Even if the rack looks low, they still have enough to restock it at least once...

The longer these are out, I feel like I should get more of them because if they get popular afterwards and I missed out on them, I had days clearly to get them so I know I'll feel like a really stupid missed opportunity.

Is anyone willing to pick me up some of these pins, for a trade? :/ I can do a multi trade or i have an ariel podm

I got Vanellope but thinking that I should go and get Ralph and Felix too...

The way I see it, it can't hurt. If the pins don't sell well, once they are all sold out, you'll easily be able to sell them for cost if you don't want to lose anything in the end regardless of where you sell it (here or Evilbay) considering the pins will be sold out so people will jump at the chance to get them for cost or a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back