• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Year , New Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Year , New Collection

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Hey everyone
So I finally acquired the last few Jafar pins I need for my frame (If I ever get my camera fixed I'll post pictures) and the final Villains frames from the DLP series leaving just a few pins to complete series and some Jessica outfit pins which I'm probably never going to get
This means I have room / spare cash to start a new collection :)
I originally planned on Gerald from Finding Dory but sadly they've only released a single pin of him so far so that shouldn't take too long to complete .
So I've decided my focus this year will be Evil Queen , in just her queen form
I'll put together a signature in the next few days and update my PinPics accordingly but until then if anyone is looking to offload any EQ pins feel free to check out my PinPics Traders which are fully updated .
Real pins only though please , I don't have a problem with Fantasy pins I just prefer the real deal :)

I might have a few pins in my villains binder, I can check on it tonight. Are you still collecting Scar?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I might have a few pins in my villains binder, I can check on it tonight. Are you still collecting Scar?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Yes and no .
I decided I really need to focus on a single character at a time , it was really hard to choose between Scar & EQ but I decided I have most of the Scar pins I really wanted already .
I'll probably still be on the lookout for any bargain pins of him or new releases featuring him

Awesome choice! I find myself drawn to her as well. I'll check out your "Wants" list.
I decided , since I don't want to have to re-mortgage , to skip the Gomes pins . And a few others are probably way out of my price range , I'm looking at those DA Pins with great envy .
Hopefully what's left will be attainable , we'll see how I get on :)

Awesome choice! I find myself drawn to her as well. I'll check out your "Wants" list.
Also I meant to add , you do realize my new collection started when I won the WDI Evil Queen in your game :)
I had a few before that but it was the first EQ pin I truly felt had to go on display , it's just too pretty to sit in a pin bag

Good luck! I dont have any EQ pins, sadly.

And YES, I fully support your love of Gerald. I collect him, too, though with one pin that was a very short hunt. XD

I've been meaning to post this for a week or so :)
Here's what I have so far , plus a few more including a centrepiece on their way

Also you'll note my new grail signature is complete and my PinPics is updated with my Evil Queen wants

Oh golly those pins are awesome! Many moons ago I considered doing a zodiac box with different zodiacs from different series all mixed in, and that Mirror you have on the right was going to be a center piece. ;P It's so cool! I can't wait to see where this collection goes! :D

~Merlin

Two new additions :)

Both from Rasputin's game , one I chose the other I traded for . Thanks Aidan :D
Also not Evil Queen related but :

Fluke and Rudder , sadly Gerald was sold out :( but .....

My first Gerald pin , still looking for the only official Gerald pin though

Amazing how two people can collect the same thing and have none of the same pins. I see only one pin we have in common! That WDI pin is a major grail for me. It's so beautiful! Good luck on your continued search, fellow EQ collector!

Amazing how two people can collect the same thing and have none of the same pins. I see only one pin we have in common! That WDI pin is a major grail for me. It's so beautiful! Good luck on your continued search, fellow EQ collector!
I'd love to see your collection to compare :)
That WDI pin is truly gorgeous , I'm so glad I won it in Christine's game as it was out of my price range otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back