• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Year , New Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Year , New Collection
Okay so thanks to an amazing bulk buy from Rasputin , a fantastic framed set from Merlin and countless other awesome trades I have a framed collection to share :)

Thanks everyone for the help , 1 month in and I have what I consider a great selection to look at . Although I'll no doubt tinker with it for a while yet :D

My Evil Queen collection may in fact be complete for now :)
I honestly never thought I'd get everything from my signature let alone the other EQ pins I've picked up so far .
So I'm going to take the weekend to decide which way I'm going to go next and whip myself up a new signature accordingly .

My Evil Queen collection may in fact be complete for now :)
I honestly never thought I'd get everything from my signature let alone the other EQ pins I've picked up so far .
So I'm going to take the weekend to decide which way I'm going to go next and whip myself up a new signature accordingly .
Looking forward to the next adventure! :D

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Good stuff with that board! I take it that one white spot just right of center will have a choice pin soon?

That's actually an old picture , I've removed a couple and added a couple since then :)
I'll take some pictures this afternoon , there'll still be gap though . The final pins are on their way from Merlin !!!

That looks wonderful! The model sheet being surrounded by pins is such a nice idea!

I might want to steal it sometime... >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back