• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New York/New Jersey Pin Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
New York/New Jersey Pin Events

Dapperdisneyprincess

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of any pin events in NY/NJ? We've been to one hosted by Central Jersey Pin Traders but it was relatively small and not many people were there because it wasn't their larger two-day event. We're looking to become regulars and part of a group that meets probably around once a month or so. If anyone knows of anything let me know!

Philly here. The Central Jersey one was the only one that I was really aware of in the area. I feel like since a lot of pin things have moved to Facebook/Instagram in-person groups have died out. :/

Yeah, I can understand. Personally, I prefer in-person meet ups versus trading online. I'm a bit more apprehensive when trading online because its easy to get scammed ie. they could receive your pins and never send out theirs. Whereas in person its a little harder to get scammed if you inspect the pins that you're trading for yourself.

I think there is something happening in Bryant Park in Mid-September. Not sure if it is still happening though

Good to know, I was planning on attending due to the otherwise dearth of events in the area.

I would love to know as well. I am also in the north jersey/NYC area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back