• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NewB Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
NewB Here

Shadow Man

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hello all, Just got back from our first family trip to WDW. Mickey + Christmas + A little cold = COMPLETELY AWESOME! Our 2.5 yr old picked up a set of pins on the second day there and when I took them out of his hand to put them back on the shelf I couldn't put them down. Now we both have budding collections!

That sounds so similar to how I started! Welcome to the forum, the people here are wonderful and will help you get up to speed with online trading and discussions!

You're not suppose to touch the pins! That's how the bug bites and infects you. Sounds like it's too late for you. Welcome to the asylum! Please check in and pick up your straight jacket at the door. :anxious:

Glad to have you on board! :lgm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back