• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Newbie from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie from the UK

Tsuki

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hello!

I'm Tsuki from Manchester UK. I found this forum through a Disney Pins Facebook Group. I'm fairly new to the whole pin collecting and trading business but I caught the pin bug in Florida last year. What a fantastic idea! I mainly collect Cheshire Cat and Lion King pins but I'm amazed at how beautiful some of the pins are.

Think that's about it for me. But yes. Hi! :roll:

Welcome, I'm UK as well. My pinpics is FloFlo7, don't have many trades at the moment but feel to keep an eye and let me know if you see anything worth trading. Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back