Next DLR (WDW) Pin Trading Night...

Discussion in 'Pin Trading Gatherings' started by Connies_Hobby, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Connies_Hobby

Connies_Hobby SPREADING the DISNEY PIN MAGIC!!

Rating - 100%
    107   0   0

"holy-macaroni Bat-Man" :D:p:D - the registration for DLR's pin trading night, finally went LIVE.
    And I am officially registered.

I have asked @speedwaystar1 to post a thread with the actually pictures (even though most of you have seen it already) in the Pins for Sale Thread.

After he does, this thread will be officially closed.

If anyone wants the link to register, here it is.

Theme Park Merchandise Trading Event

Bye for now.

2. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Oh good, I am glad you got in Connie! I'll be happy to help you carry and check pins again haha

krand1276 and Connies_Hobby like this.
  3. Connies_Hobby

Connies_Hobby SPREADING the DISNEY PIN MAGIC!!

Rating - 100%
    107   0   0

Thank you, Vanessa. I hope to take you up on the offer. This event's selection is kind of small, so not sure there will be that many Pick Up orders. But, we shall see.

Which brings to mind, Members: please be advised of the following: they also bring out the releases from that morning to sell at the event.

timeerkat likes this.
  4. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

No kidding, only 4 pins and the mystery set! Well, I'll still be good company if you'll have me haha ;3

5. AlaskanMalamute

AlaskanMalamute Active Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

So this will be my first actual Disney Pin event. How does the RSP work? Will they send an email or do I need to check back on the link they gave after the 10th?

6. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

I am not registered for this one, but usually you have a registration number and you enter the registration number in a link (probably in the email they sent to you to confirm your registration). Typically once you are registered you may complete the RSP at any time up until the 10Oct. Disney events will then notify via email you regarding your RSP selections shortly after the 10th of Oct. (this is the way it has worked for the past three WDW events...)

AlaskanMalamute likes this.
  7. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

It took me a few moments to figure out the Stitch and Chip/Dale pins. They are holding masks and the masks pivot... very cute!

8. TiggerSue

TiggerSue Want TIGGER PINS!!!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Hi! I just checked "again" at both the Disney Merchandise site and at the Disney Parks Blog (back to 9/17) and there is NOTHING about the Thursday Disney Trading Night at WDW!!??!! :(

WHAT gives?? Has anyone been able to register for it??

9. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    491   0   0

Here's the link to the WDW event. I had to get it through disneypinsblog. The RSP ends on the 10th!

Theme Park Merchandise Trading Event

TiggerSue and Connies_Hobby like this.