• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next dsf ptd is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering how many people will leave, after they get their Rapunzels, or just hang out to see the next one.

:shock: I can't even handle this conversation. And could we please get some OE Flynn, Max, Pascal and Gothel pins before we go gung-ho with the LE 300 PTDs? C'mon, Disney, I'm willing to throw my wallet at you guys and you won't just TAKE my money!

I'm curious if they would ever do a Kingdom Hearts-themed PTD haha. Just putting this out there now, if they ever in a million years had a Kingdom Hearts pin, can someone please pick that up for me lol?

On a side note, I kept asking around last night to no avail, if anyone is getting one of these that can sell it to me for a fair price (I can't pay as much as it has ever gone on Ebay >_<) let me know and thank you everyone! Good luck to everyone waiting in line, you are on the frontline of dedication xP

I'm wondering how many people will leave, after they get their Rapunzels, or just hang out to see the next one.

At the rate they are going, I will be going home after I get my pins. A good number of people are getting ice cream with their pins, and its going to take forever to distribute all the pins at this pace.

Now you can understand why this was not posted on facebook as I bet themselves they never expected to get an overnight line for a Pin Trading Delight pin, tis a first I think

I'm looking for someone who can help me with this pin... :( Is there anyone who can get an extra pin for me? :(

Last edited:
Can you now imagine what will happen at the DSF BT Tangled?

Okay, is there any word of this actually happening? Or is this hypothetical? I was thinking about it last night, and I checked the January DSF release sheet. Praying for no surprise release just yet, it's been an expensive month already and we're only five days in...

OMGosh, I can't bear to think about BT Tangled after this! :rofl: And if it's a surprise release like UP, it'll most likely be 1 per person... even scarier! :anxious: I hope everyone who went down to DSF and endured the wait was successful in getting their pins! ^_^ :) <3

Honestly this whole realise is filled with so many emotions, I hope everyone gets one, as for a BT tangled, I dread to think how it will go down! But I'm 75% sure they will use it as a surprise for their sake at least (if we could I'd camp out all week before)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back