• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next dsf ptd is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we have an official list of Rapunzel ptd pin beggars yet? :lol: If so, put me on the list! Haha. Really this is so sad, why did they do this to us Tangled collectors? LE300?? $100 on eBay? :io:

Rapunzel is my second favorite princess, but I may have to rethink collecting her... It is so hard and expensive. :(

I also wish there were pins of Punzel with her short brown hair! Or more of her braided hair and a different pose. I'd LOVE. A kingdom dance pin set!!

About 120 people here roughly. When you guys request for people to get this pin for you, please be very greatful if someone agrees. We suffered rain, cold and Hollywood haha

Thank you guys who went out there and were able to pick up pins for others. I do hope I can get my hands on this pin soon but let's save it for the Rapunzel collectors first and foremost. I imagined coming out of DSF looked something like this:

RapunzelPTDWar_zpsdd5f5b32.jpg

oh gosh i fell about laughing!

Thank you guys who went out there and were able to pick up pins for others. I do hope I can get my hands on this pin soon but let's save it for the Rapunzel collectors first and foremost. I imagined coming out of DSF looked something like this:

RapunzelPTDWar_zpsdd5f5b32.jpg

So, who comes after Rapunzel now?

Well, on the picture from Mickey's Circus previewing DSF PTD pins what they haven't had yet are... Kevin, 2 different Stitches, Jessica, Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, Alice, and I can't tell the last one.

The ones in that picture that have already been released are: Dumbo, Scrooge, Rafiki and Merryweather.

Of course, it could be something not shown, since there have been a few of those too. For people needing refresher of what was shown http://www.pintalk.com/showthread.php?4814-WDW-Mickey-s-Circus-Pin-Event-Report and scroll down.

Last edited:
I hope one of the Stitch ones comes up soon. I really like both of those but I really want the Stitch one where he is jumping into the sundae :)

oh gosh i fell about laughing!

Thanks lol I started to make it after I read Marisa's thing about thanking them because they had to suffer through so much and then I thought of the apocalypse afterwards :)

Last edited:
Kupo, I will get you a Stitch PTD if it comes out next. My gift to you.

Thank you so much Angel :) I doubt it will come out next but I will definitely message you as soon as someone posts about it :) Would you mind taking the photo of the Rapunzel pin next to another pin or a quarter or something. I'm quite curious how big PTD pins are, I've actually never seen one in real life.

Kupo,

I did take a picture next to the another PTD pin. It's on my auction thread that I just posted but here it is again.

Thank you so much Angel :) I doubt it will come out next but I will definitely message you as soon as someone posts about it :) Would you mind taking the photo of the Rapunzel pin next to another pin or a quarter or something. I'm quite curious how big PTD pins are, I've actually never seen one in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back