• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next dsf ptd is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Angel they let me buy 16 as well ;p hahaha

confused.gif

Angel you want to trade me one. I all told you it was there. Jk but if you want to trade onevwith me pm me

This is just a really quick question, but how did you find out it was Rapunzel if you weren't there? I'm not accusing you, I just want to know if you know a guy who knows a guy who used to clean pools for a guy who knows a guy who babysits a guys dog who knows stuff lol? Also, I talked to Angel and all of his are already taken (I know because I tried to get one to no avial obviously haha) :( I'm sorry Calvin

Kupo I was on ebay last night and saw the listing weant huh looked on pinpics was not there than s*** and felt like I should let the pin community know.

Okay lol I was going to say if you knew a guy...can you let us know the next PTD beforehand haha Thank you for that, I think you pretty much made DPF last night haha Everyone went nuts for it xP

I know kupo it was really weird when I saw it was on pinpics im like oh s*** and when I posted I was for sure no one would believe me

At first nobody did and I'll admit even I was reluctant, they rarely release PTDs of really popular characters and then Rapunzel of all of them. Plus, her PTD pin wasn't shown at Mickey's Circus so nobody knew they were making one of her, hence why you almost crashed DPF last night haha

Nope, I'm with you lol

How did you...what the...who the...how many did...hubbalsuooasdoiadpicsj!!!!! If you ever have an extra, let me know haha xP

Mark, can you put the Stitch pin next to something so I can tell how big it is? Is it big like the Rapunzel one or small like normal PTDs?

Smaller. Here's a nickel sorry for blurry in my car

View attachment 11507

did people really get 16 or is that just a joke?
It's joke they like making people who couldn't get it because other arrangements feel bad they are just bad folks. But luckily ebay showed up for me and mine when others couldn't I'm glad I don't sit at the pin trader cool kids table if that's how ya treat people.

And remember kids DTA

Last edited:
It's joke they like making people who couldn't get it because other arrangements feel bad they are just bad folks. But luckily ebay showed up for me and mine when others couldn't I'm glad I don't sit at the pin trader cool kids table if that's how ya treat people.

And remember kids DTA

What does DTA mean out of curiosity? I've seen it a lot online and I have no idea what it means haha xD

Also, it wasn't meant to be a joke poking fun at those who couldn't get it. It was just merely trying to say DSF sold a lot of them, I don't see how that implies "haha we got a Rapunzel PTD and you didn't." I'm sorry you interpreted it that way, but I don't think there is a "cool kids table" on DSF haha xD If anything, I'd actually want them to get 16 each that way we have a lot of Rapunzel PTDs on this forum to give out to people who want it. Would you rather pay $100 for this pin on Ebay from a person who only wants money and scamming people for it or would you want people on DPF to have it who are honest traders among us all? IDK about you, but I'd go with the latter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back