• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next dsf ptd is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next dsf ptd is...
Waiting to hear the "it's not faaaiirr" that you got all those pins soon! :lol: My question is did anybody actually get the ice cream or just the pin?
Thank you DPF members for all the generous Rapunzel zap's at DSF today!

Waiting to hear the "it's not faaaiirr" that you got all those pins soon! :lol: My question is did anybody actually get the ice cream or just the pin?

What? Wait all night for the pin and not enjoy the sundae?!
AINT_NOBODY_GOT_TIME_FOR_THAT.gif

Heck yes I got the sundae! It was cold outside but it was warm and toasty inside DSF. :)

What does DTA mean out of curiosity? I've seen it a lot online and I have no idea what it means haha xD

Also, it wasn't meant to be a joke poking fun at those who couldn't get it. It was just merely trying to say DSF sold a lot of them, I don't see how that implies "haha we got a Rapunzel PTD and you didn't." I'm sorry you interpreted it that way, but I don't think there is a "cool kids table" on DSF haha xD If anything, I'd actually want them to get 16 each that way we have a lot of Rapunzel PTDs on this forum to give out to people who want it. Would you rather pay $100 for this pin on Ebay from a person who only wants money and scamming people for it or would you want people on DPF to have it who are honest traders among us all? IDK about you, but I'd go with the latter :)

Oh I got mine trust me . If you think half these folks care about each other more than money or themselves then I wish I could watch the game from your seats because as it stands I find the generosity spreads only so far and to too few . People will claim to be your buddy but the helping goes one way and the moment you want to ask a favor they become shifty about it so yeah I'd much rather say screw a bunch of fair-weather friends and just buy it from the folks at ebay that sell to anyone and don't reply with "Im only selling to people who buy exclusively from me " like Ed did. What folks intention was is not the case its the lack of ability to think when there's a tangled fan that someone isn't going to help because of personal cliques they get upset by this sorta ordeal .Pins have never and will never keep me from sleeping at night, but I know folks that it will so Im not judging them and plain and simple when you make false claims of Oh I have 16 guess what that gets 1)Peoples hopes up 2)Thinking they missed out all over again when you don't have the supply for the demand 3)Thinking WTH is wrong with me if they have 16 and they traded 4 that I seen on here why am I not allowed to trade plain and simple actions have consequences and people will feel accordingly.
and finally DTA simply means Don't Trust Anyone ,Basically rely on your self first or these soul suckers will eat you alive .

Last edited:
It's joke they like making people who couldn't get it because other arrangements feel bad they are just bad folks. But luckily ebay showed up for me and mine when others couldn't I'm glad I don't sit at the pin trader cool kids table if that's how ya treat people.

And remember kids DTA

download.php

Oh pleeeeease... this is the most chill, welcoming, friendly group of people I've ever met. Chill out my (wo)man. We're all friends here :) You need to throw those grapes out, I think they've gone sour ;)

Last edited:
So to clarify the picture. A lot of DSF members were sitting at the table enjoying our sundae and our two pins, since all the pins were just laying there we put them together and just took a pic. We did not know half of the people at the table but we were all collectors enjoying our time together. I did zap one of my Rapunzel PTD pins, to DPF member. I did that because we are all family here.

Don't worry Cold Stone Ice Cream (yeah...that nickname stuck haha), you've only made 70 posts around here so I would think your still fairly new, but just try talking to people and getting to know them and you'll soon discover that people on these forums are extremely generous. If you go around with that mindset to begin with, you'll interpret everyone's actions using that filter and everything you see you'll interpret to fit that idea (that we are all in it for the money and nobody cares about anybody else). Something like the self-fulfilling prophecy or something like that in psychology.

I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life lol xP I just hate it when someone doesn't enjoy these forums as much as I have lol Truth be told, when pin trading first got really expensive I wanted to drop it, but it wasn't the pins I couldn't give up, it was how nice the people on these forums were :)

Give us a second chance and hopefully it won' turn out so badly :)

Don't worry Cold Stone Ice Cream (yeah...that nickname stuck haha), you've only made 70 posts around here so I would think your still fairly new, but just try talking to people and getting to know them and you'll soon discover that people on these forums are extremely generous. If you go around with that mindset to begin with, you'll interpret everyone's actions using that filter and everything you see you'll interpret to fit that idea (that we are all in it for the money and nobody cares about anybody else). Something like the self-fulfilling prophecy or something like that in psychology.

I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life lol xP I just hate it when someone doesn't enjoy these forums as much as I have lol Truth be told, when pin trading first got really expensive I wanted to drop it, but it wasn't the pins I couldn't give up, it was how nice the people on these forums were :)

tumblr_lw33mwd7521r790gdo1_500.jpg

What? Wait all night for the pin and not enjoy the sundae?!
AINT_NOBODY_GOT_TIME_FOR_THAT.gif

Heck yes I got the sundae! It was cold outside but it was warm and toasty inside DSF. :)

I bet it was warm and toasty inside DSF with all those pin traders in there! If I sat out there all night, I wouldve had a sundae too no matter how cold it was. If you have an extra for trade I still have the Beauty and the Beast marquee and surprise pin you wanted......:D

Well said. There are so many great and wonderful people on this forum who have done their upmost to be generous to others, I know as I have been ever so lucky to experience such generosity and I too, have helped others out through zapping and picking pins up at cost for others. That Rapunzel pin picture was meant to be a joke, calm down everyone and have some tea!

love these gifs, now can everyone feel the love tonight? Lol

do they only have like this one pin, or is there more there to buy. I so wish I was going to Cal sometime. I will be back to Fl before I ever get there. Congrats to all you lucky people!

I SO Wish that I was older!

I TOTALLY would've gone and sat with all of you last night! Sadly I couldn't
I hope that everyone had fun last night, even if you were freezing to death!
I'm sure that you all made LOTS of memories! HAHA

I hope everyone got the pins they wanted.
I saw this last night and almost fainted when I looked on ebay and saw how much they were going for!

Well... Anyway, hope everyone had fun!
And maybe... JUST maybe I will be able to trade for one of these?
Oh PLEASE Pin Karma, Help me now!! HAHA

I want to add my 2 cents worth to the wee bit of drama from a few posts back.... I have only been on this forum a little over a month now, and I have been welcomed warmly for the most part. Most people have been kind, and very patient with my newbie questions... And also with my horrid, uneducated trade offers :rofl: I'm getting there folks!! So, I want to say thank you to all the great people on this forum! :D

FINALLY got through this thread LOL I think it was almost longer than the line this morning! :D

I'm still frozen - eating my ice cream sundae while shivering probably didn't help. :D

Aquata - it was a pleasure to meet you and your hubby and get to chat with you. And a pleasure to see all the DSF Alley Regulars. :D

Ahahahaha!! You guys need T-Shirts!!!

FINALLY got through this thread LOL I think it was almost longer than the line this morning! :D

I'm still frozen - eating my ice cream sundae while shivering probably didn't help. :D

But it was another silly fun adventure in DSF Alley (think Diagon Alley with Disney magic instead of wizarding magic LOL).

Got my two 'punzel pins for trade and I'm already nominating this as one of the best pins of the year. It's huge. It's gorgeous. It is a most excellent pin. Now if they'd just release the Wonderland PTD pins *in this size instead of 1/2 inch big* I'd be a very happy camper. :D

Aquata - it was a pleasure to meet you and your hubby and get to chat with you. And a pleasure to see all the DSF Alley Regulars. :D

You too! I had so much fun chatting with you. Must do again! I hope I didn't talk your ear off too much! We tried to find you before we left. We didn't think sticking around for Stitch was worth it for us and Dan was hungry. I agree that this is hands down one of my favorite Rapunzel pins. Mainly because she doesn't have "radiation" eyes lol. She looks cute (even with her collagen lips ;D ) and the pin is very well done! Totally worth the wait :like:

I think it is easy to only see pin traders as crazy people who only care about money. There are those people, the people that will trample others for a Rapunzel pin at DLR, but then there are the people here. The pin traders on DSF are one of a kind, and an anomaly among the price-gouging sellers that make my stomach turn into knots and my heart jump into my throat. These money loving sellers are the people that stand between me and my Rapunzel collection, but the DSF members here are my secret weapon. :) They are the kindest and most generous pin traders in the world and I rely on their kindness and they rely on me in turn. I have learned so much and gained so much from being a part of this community. Thank you everyone I love you all so much. You brighten my day and consistently give me something to look forward to everyday. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back