• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next dsf ptd is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was LOL I got people pming me calling me a reseller and greedy uh no! LOL
we got one for collection, one for great friends and 2 for trade!
people get vicious when they are desperate!!

lol Yeah in the rage and hype of the pin people can get angry :( Sorry about that, I hope you and Sebe don't still have blue toes :)

Beeatingu it was fabulous meeting you, I pm'd you. About you DC for our trade how silly I feel after meeting you then doing the face palm when I realized I needed to give that to you! Hope you got lots of rest after a night of cold and rain you too pin-a-colada!

And....lol im on my phone doing laundry. There are so many kind,generous, warm hearted, sharin, caring people on this forum. I am at disbeleif sometimes at the wonderful things that happen on this site. Pin fund raising to help others, raising funds to help echoharmony right this moment, the amazing zaps i see everyday, the amazing zaps I have received! I see a close knit family type forum where we all seem to know something about each other, ive had hit a couple of rough patches in my life and I write to share how im feeling and the need for friends hugs, and the kindness of others here who reached out to me helped me so much. I love you all! And yes im bummed I stood in line and didn't get one I walloed my sorrows with my Sundae and posted the bad news because of my disapointment and having to pass the bad news on to the ones I was trading with. Congrats to all of you, many who slept in the cold rain, you earned them thats for sure. I wish I could have helped but mabey another time.

Last edited:
It was LOL I got people pming me calling me a reseller and greedy uh no! LOL
we got one for collection, one for great friends and 2 for trade!
people get vicious when they are desperate!!
Darn How much does it cost to get into the great friends club? I know membership has to be well over 50$ lol
But don't worry at least I know youre not a reseller....seeming you didn't resell lol
But theres lots of good resellers on ebay so in the end I dont camp out and we get what we were after! so its all good Marisa the not reseller

Last edited:
And....lol im on my phone doing laundry. There are so many kind,generous, warm hearted, sharin, caring people on this forum. I am at disbeleif sometimes at the wonderful things that happen on this site. Pin fund raising to help others, raising funds to help echoharmony right this moment, the amazing zaps i see everyday, the amazing zaps I have received! I see a close knit family type forum where we all seem to know something about each other, ive had hit a couple of rough patches in my life and I write to share how im feeling and the need for friends hugs, and the kindness of others here who reached out to me helped me so much. I don't like the posts i've read here, because obviously that person has no idea what they are talking about.

Hmmm bit passive aggressive don't you think? You see most people agreed with what I and Boo had to say and also Jeff for that matter. Like I explained to Kupo while we had a very respectful conversation. I myself even agreed maybe I am just a bit down because so far I have only met the bad of this forum and as a new user when you keep running in to rude users welllllll it starts skewing your numbers and opinion of the group. Really the lack of understanding almost comes off hypocritical seeming you yourself should know what its like to "go through a rough patch" and how unhelpful it is to be told "that person has no idea what they are talking about" no matter who that was directed to. Both Jeff and Kup conceded there can be some real jerks here but to keep your chin up and carry on...you seemed to just put people down :/

anywhooooooo I also thinks its a bit counter productive that folks keep bringing it up. At the end of the day some people were wronged and everyone will have there own opinion. I say if people want to keep up the reputation of a friendly place maybe the friendly people should be...friendly and not crucify the newbie for being upset about injustice

Last edited:
Who was wronged and how? I'm so confused about who I should be mad at right now.

Don't be mad get glad HAHAHA! I was just saying how Boo says he does favor after favor for folks but they turn him down the first time he asks for a favor. Then there is myself who even though I got the pin I still offered people who I am holding pins for (or rather WAS holding pins for) 4 times the price they paid they still blew me off like I had never did anything for them. Then there was another "friend" who I asked to buy the pin from even letting him name his price but he told me no. Not unless I stopped buying pins from a shop.... so yeah with people like that calling themselves my "friend" on here I found myself skeptical of the "kind" people on here. I like to believe yall are here but then I feel attacked for expressing a concern

shrek_07_zps7c76b9df.jpg

I can't speak for Boo but for me the reason I stay is because I am really hoping to meet some of these great people and I hope to do some good and help out others. If I keep meeting folks like the ones I know...then I would leave

Hahahaha great picture! Keep that optimism, really... The good apples FAR out number the bad apples. I'm not sure if you live in CA or FL but if you do, try attending a pin release/camp out or visit the trade tables at the parks (if you are able to) and just start chatting about your collection. It's my experience that most pin traders/collectors love to chat and most are very friendly. Also, do good pin deeds simply because you like doing good deeds. Don't expect in return but remember that people here DO take notice of good deeds and good pin karma DOES come back around in time. Everyone has a different comfort zone and just because you are okay and willing to give away a big, LE pin/pick something up for free/hold a pin, doesn't always mean others will. Doesn't make them a bad person, just everyone is in different situations financially and with their collections. Good luck getting PTD Rapunzel!! Persistence is key! I heard a few DPF members there chatting about potential trades so stay optimistic everyone :)

Last edited:
I don't understand what the issue is going on I don't see any bad post look I am sad I did not get love or help getting DSF pin I have been in the lines for hours I have been the last one to get pins and not been able to get pins. I have meet great people from hong kong Japan, Paris, Netherlands, DLR Florida. I also have dealt with rude people but in the end the good out weighs the bad.

Does anyone have a Rapunzel or Stitch PTD Pin for trade? You can check out our traders or PM us what you collect. Thanks in advance for anyone who responds to our message. :)

Um I haven't put anyone down, or at least I was not trying to if I came off that way im sorry, I just saw some posts that made me want to speak out about how there is good people here, i don't like being a pot stirrer so I should have just kept quiet. well if any of you need anything, you can always hit me up, If I can try to help you, I am always willing to give it a try, I wasn't trying to cause any problems just saying there are great people here, nor have I crucified anyone. But if the "newb" needs help he/she can PM me if ever they need help and like I said am happy to try to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back