• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next dsf ptd is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next dsf ptd is...
Be mad at everyone . It's easier.

tumblr_lz3oscRN5c1rnhuhmo1_500.gif

my God everyone CALM DOWN I think everyone needs to step back and chill....good things come to those who wait and if you want help ask!!! simple as thank....Good night and good luck

It's joke they like making people who couldn't get it because other arrangements feel bad they are just bad folks. But luckily ebay showed up for me and mine when others couldn't I'm glad I don't sit at the pin trader cool kids table if that's how ya treat people.

And remember kids DTA

that is kinda of a shallow and rude statement to make....just because you did not get what you wanted doesn't mean you have to go and make a rude comment

Hey Calvin,

I'm only posting to try to help you out, I know you specifically stated to not post here anymore. Anyways, in my thread in the Sale/Wanted section, there is a little checkbox under Quick Reply that says "Show your signature" and another that says "Close thread." I'm not sure if it works the same way here. Anyways, if it does, mark the close thread box I assume and then post something. It should close the thread, hope I could help >_<

Well after dealing with bad financial aid problems and my stupid school all weekend..I come back to find out an awesome PTD was released. I think I'm defiantly giving up on collecting them. xD

NO!! I'm so sorry darling!! Oh my gosh I don't know what I would do if that were me... I'd be in tears for sure.

I hope the ice cream was good?? At least there was ice cream??

Oh yeah I was quite sad I love that movie so much and to be so close getting that pin was a huge bummer if only I had gotten their earlier or actually saw the forum posts earlier but oh well at least like you said I had some awesome ice cream and I now have a stitch pin to add to my extremely short list of traders. So even though I was bummed I still had a pretty great time with my aunt Jrdnsmom. I even got to meet/see some of the forum members in person which I thought was awesome. I love being able to match names to a face. I met Beeatingu, Pin-a-colada, and saw Goofy moe and his wife!! Every one was so nice. I loved it. Can't wait for other days where I can meet more forum members in person :)

Oh yeah I was quite sad I love that movie so much and to be so close getting that pin was a huge bummer if only I had gotten their earlier or actually saw the forum posts earlier but oh well at least like you said I had some awesome ice cream and I now have a stitch pin to add to my extremely short list of traders. So even though I was bummed I still had a pretty great time with my aunt Jrdnsmom. I even got to meet/see some of the forum members in person which I thought was awesome. I love being able to match names to a face. I met Beeatingu, Pin-a-colada, and saw Goofy moe and his wife!! Every one was so nice. I loved it. Can't wait for other days where I can meet more forum members in person :)
Oh thats your aunt awesome . trading family is pretty awesome

Oh thats your aunt awesome . trading family is pretty awesome
Yeah that's my Aunt!! She's pretty awesome, and she's the reason my boyfriend and I got into/became addicted to pin trading. She's the closest family I got and I'm really happy that our little family has a hobby we can share with one another. I just love spending time with her and my little cousin. So yeah it's completely awesome being in a pin trading family. It makes it all just that more fun :)

Just out of curiosity, who WANTs it because they actually collect Rapunzel?

(a discussion we were having today)

Me. :(
Yay for being out of the country when this happened :(
I'm honestly thinking of just leaving my Tangled collection up-to-date as is so i cam save the money it's gonna cost me when a tangled beloved tales comes out (my other completed collection). This is too much of a financial drain.

Can I say that I Dont want it because I DONT collect rapunzel my bro got his and if I receive one it will be given away! Plain and simple I ain't a Punzy person so this just a word up...dont even try to get one my way....or it shall be regifted.....even if I trade for it maybe in fact Ill trade for some just to give them away you all have been warned.....Its 1:40 Im running on crazy right now.

The reason I wanted it was because I do indeed collect Rapunzel. I got it now but yeah I actually do actively collect all the Rapunzel pins I can. I'm slower on some pins due to stupid profiteers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back