• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next dsf ptd is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question Ryan if you are indeed legit...Are you too legit to quit!!!????

This was asking to be posted lol

tumblr_m7xgxniyAJ1qe4mlko1_500.gif

Last edited:
Hmm. Since this thread has been "closed" I can now post this very important instructional video from Finland. Be sure to hit the CC icon for those of you that do not understand Finnish.

[video=youtube;Wof0xPUmW38]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wof0xPUmW38[/video]

I figure we should get at least some value out of the thread.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, who WANTs it because they actually collect Rapunzel?

(a discussion we were having today)

Memememeeee!!! I've collected Tangled since the beginning which is how I have the marquee, Flynn in the chair, DS Pascal and a few others, I bought them when they first came out, before it was super popular. I remember those pins sitting at DSF, and if I remember right, the stained glass one was on the $4 rack after a while. That was back in the days when I could go to DSF after work & pick up what was released that day with no problem, none of this camping out in the rain and wristbands & all that fun stuff. Hard to believe there was a time when the pins actually sat there & didnt sell & they'd mark them down to $4!

Memememeeee!!! I've collected Tangled since the beginning which is how I have the marquee, Flynn in the chair, DS Pascal and a few others, I bought them when they first came out, before it was super popular. I remember those pins sitting at DSF, and if I remember right, the stained glass one was on the $4 rack after a while. That was back in the days when I could go to DSF after work & pick up what was released that day with no problem, none of this camping out in the rain and wristbands & all that fun stuff. Hard to believe there was a time when the pins actually sat there & didnt sell & they'd mark them down to $4!

Wow!! That is amazing. One of these days I will have to make my way to DSF. I just don't see California in my near future :( I am 15 mins from WDW but am dying to go to DL. lol One day it will happen!!

And I also collect Tangled - and I also started early on and miss the easy days! Before Tangled exploded...

Yes I remember that, I bought the Marquee and the Maximus when I was there, I wanted to buy them all but I had a tight budget back then, then she Blew-up! and I could'nt afford any others, so I stopped collecting her. I had also traded away the Marquee and Maximus before I even knew she had blown up, thinking I'll get them back someday lol! I will never see those two again! but at least I know they are in a good home, I saw them on the forum the other day and smiled and said there they are! I get to see you again! hehe! proudly displayed on an awesome Wyllieam Lanyard beautiful!

Attention ya'll!

I have TWO available! One for trade and one up for auction here!

Please bid! Only one person has bid :( I'm trying to help out a fellow DPF member get this pin without paying high prices, so please don't let me down with this auction :)

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, who WANTs it because they actually collect Rapunzel?

(a discussion we were having today)

I got into Rapunzel real late, last May. I hadn't even watched the film until last Easter, then when I did, I fell in love! I have managed to acquire some great pins featuring her, except the harder to find DSF older pins, but my collection now stands at 26 (incl some button badges) and hopefully with two more on the way so I think I am doing pretty well. She has become my second main collection along with my Jasmine collection but I too worry about the prices of future pins... Will I be able to afford them? We will have to wait and see. My ultimate regret is that I wish that I had watched Tangled when it came out and now 3 years later, then maybe I could have had some of the DSF pins.

LOL I remember the time no one wanted her, omly 7 people wanted me to pick up the paris booster and OE pin as they were just out, I traded for both the ds.com and a dug pin for a PTN pin and I got the mirror and maximus at cost and traded them away and even had 3 PTN rapunzel pins and could not trade them away.. then one foggy night KA-BOOM she exploded and became gold!!

I still don't understand the sudden urge for her to become so popular I really don't lol

Attention ya'll!

I have TWO available! One for trade and one up for auction here!

Please bid! Only one person has bid :( I'm trying to help out a fellow DPF member get this pin without paying high prices, so please don't let me down with this auction :)

I would bid if I had anything worth bidding but afraid if I tried I'd probably still let you down :lol: I wouldn't fret tho as I'm sure more people will come in to bid soon :)

as to the previous question I collect Rapunzel when I can because she is my favorite princessaside from Belle. But I am not a completest by any means. I can't afford a lot of her pins that come out and so I love most her pins from afar since I value whatever is left of my sanity and budget =)

Last edited:
I like her because the movie was just so magical! I saw it at the El Capitan in 3D it was so beautiful, I still watch the movie several times, it was on Disney Channel the other day in the evening and the next morning, I watched it over both times. I try to not collect her but I can't help it the pins are so wonderful. I too don't understand why tangled pins have blown sky high in price, it makes her so hard to collect.

I really love Rapunzel pins! I hope that one day I will be able to get this pin :(

I haven't many pins so I don't think that I can take part in an auction!

I hope to find someone who will sell it!!!

But maybe it's just a dream and it won't ever happen....

Last edited:
Just about all of mine were lopsided

That is the problem with pinpics. People like me who are crazy Tangled collectors are desperately seeking this pin and send out requests for things that we have on our trades list at that moment that match your current wants list. This may make the trade lopsided. The key to these is looking at the rest of the seeking trader's collection to see if there is anything he/she can add. A LOT of people never respond or take the lopsided requests as an insult and never negotiate or talk to the other side. It is very disappointing and saddens not only me but everyone who still needs to eat and also wants this pin. I understand 35 requests is a lot to filter through, so maybe just pick your favorite lopsided requests and research those and help a poor Rapunzel collector who does not live in CA out.... :(

We were only asking because Sebe and I wanted to zap someone.
We did not ask because we were trying to be sarcastic, I honestly wanted to know who collects Rapunzel LOL

I sent you a pm Marisa. I don't collect her but I know someone who does and would be thrilled beyond belief to have one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back