• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next dsf ptd is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next dsf ptd is...
I stopped reading at page 20, I think. So, I don't know if somone already posted this...But, would someone please add the new PTD Stitch to PinPics please. I'd like to send out some TAs for him. Thank you very much, in advance.

Mistake: having this thread open when you're about to facilitate a class at work. I made the most ridiculous "I'm trying not to laugh at an Oprah .GIF" noise and then started craving ice cream with marshmallow and sprinkles.

Who wants to send me a sundae? You can keep the Stitch pin, I just really want ice cream now. Sigh.

There's no Merida. I was bamboozled by disingenuous individuals. It's still stitch. Sorry.

yeeeeaaaahhhh... that was chat room. They were messing with everyone who came in Ryan. :) I tried really hard to stay neutral but it was so interesting to see the reactions that i just couldnt say anything and ruin the fun.

yeeeeaaaahhhh... that was chat room. They were messing with everyone who came in Ryan. :) I tried really hard to stay neutral but it was so interesting to see the reactions that i just couldnt say anything and ruin the fun.

LOL .... good one!

Wonder what will go on in the CR on April 1st ??

I stopped reading at page 20, I think. So, I don't know if somone already posted this...But, would someone please add the new PTD Stitch to PinPics please. I'd like to send out some TAs for him. Thank you very much, in advance.
I tried and it wouldn't upload the picture I'm trying to again but hopefully it will upload this time or some one else can post it quicker :)

On a side note this thread, has been hilarious. I love all the Oprah posts. My aunt and I could not stop cracking up yesterday, it really made our night :)

Tangled beloved tale being released as a surprise le 100. That'll probably be in the chat room on the first

Or maybe the April Surprise Calendar pin?????

even better...all of the DSF Rapunzel pins as an event raffle grand prize :shock:

speaking of raffles...anyone think the grand prize at the event on the 26th will be premier tickets for Oz? I wouldn't mind rubbing elbows with the three enchantresses :wiggle:

Or maybe the April Surprise Calendar pin?????

even better...all of the DSF Rapunzel pins as an event raffle grand prize :shock:

speaking of raffles...anyone think the grand prize at the event on the 26th will be premier tickets for Oz? I wouldn't mind rubbing elbows with the three enchantresses :wiggle:

It's Oscar pins and beloved tales, so I wonder if they'll raffle any Academy Awards off? They'll probably raffle the past Oscar pins and beloved tales.

With the El Capitan theatre closed until Friday (reconfiguring for Peter Pan, etc), chances are DSF will be really slow this whole week.

Hey how about we get 150 DPF Members to commit to go to DSF on a Saturday or Sunday with $100 each and see if we buy the next 5 sets of PTD's if we can find Kevin...LOL... I bet I could talk Ed into allowing vouchers to be issued for the sundaes...

C'mon let's find Kevin... LOL...!!!

Any chance they are holding onto Kevin until the Mother's Day time period? I know they had a Kevin Mother's Day pin in the past.

Hey how about we get 150 DPF Members to commit to go to DSF on a Saturday or Sunday with $100 each and see if we buy the next 5 sets of PTD's if we can find Kevin...LOL... I bet I could talk Ed into allowing vouchers to be issued for the sundaes...

That is absolutely the most insane, funny, and LOGICAL idea i have ever heard!!!!!

This is the best idea ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back