• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next dsf ptd is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the line? I just woke up and read this and am considering heading over. Do I still have a chance if I get in line at this point...?

Also, I SWEAR... it does NOT pay to sleep when it comes to pin collecting -_-;

Last edited:
Oh no... We probably won't make it in time! :(.

If anyone ends up with an extra trader and would like to trade, please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
Wow shes a pretty pin! I would LOVE to have this in my collection but considering I missed out on my beloved Pascal when he was out and Punzel's more popular I shouldn't hold out any hope really =[.

At least I have the Paris Rapunzels and many booster set Pascals I guess!

Stay safe and warm everyone! Look after yourselves in that weather!!

What they hey ... add me to the begging line :lol:

I really really do not want to pay Ebay prices, so if anyone ends up with an extra, please think of me.

Oh my god, please I want one so badly !!!!! Please, please could you buy one for me I can pay immediately for it on paypal if needed if your price is correct like 35 dollars shipped to France. I need this so badly and I am in a foreign country unfortunately !

Please PM me if you're interested !!

Last edited:
oh I am new here so probably no chance to be in someones good graces yet. Anyone want to help an Il girl out? It sucks living in the midwest. I have no Rapuzel pis yet and this would be a great first edition. Thank you to anyone who takes pity on me. Good luck to you all in line!

Yall better hopw the next PTD doesnt come out right away or else youll be joining the back of the queue if its another popular character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back