• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next Uk/EU release is. Stitch 15th anniversary pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next Uk/EU release is. Stitch 15th anniversary pin

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
image1_zpspymv4fzv.jpg

It says 500 Europe exclusive and 800 worldwide. I've never noticed the fine print before. I wonder where else other than Europe it's going to be released at. Pin looks beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It says 500 Europe exclusive and 800 worldwide. I've never noticed the fine print before. I wonder where else other than Europe it's going to be released at. Pin looks beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The U.S. website will get the rest , when is another matter though :)

^^^ Don't think eBay links are allowed.

I noticed that pin doesn't have the text 'anniversary' on it as in the concept art. I wonder if they'll all be like that?

Last edited:
I keep refreshing but they haven't put the pin up yet even through they have taken the banner down

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/lilo-and-stitch-limited-edition-pin-465055118313.html

Edit:
Here's the link again for the 30th Anniversary set too:
http://www.disneystore.co.uk/30th-a...ive-pin-series-week-7-of-10-465055122846.html

Just an FYI, you can search for pins manually right about once 8:00 hits (sometimes a couple minutes before too, though even though you'll be taken to the product page of the pin you might get an error and have to refresh or search again). I do this rather than wait for them to show up in the pin section. I just searched for "30th anniversary" and "lilo stitch pin" in this case. Otherwise I think they show up in the pin category at approx 8:15. Searching for them is good for releases that would likely sell out before they hit the pin section.

Last edited:
Ok thanks I've orderd stitch pin I gues they have forgoten to put new banner up

Have there been times where they've forgotten to refresh the banner but a new pin was still released the following week/fortnight? Or does this mean no new pin release until the next banner goes up, possibly next week?

Have there been times where they've forgotten to refresh the banner but a new pin was still released the following week/fortnight? Or does this mean no new pin release until the next banner goes up, possibly next week?

They have just just forgoten to put banner up they still will release pin I've just emailed them to let them know before they have even forgot to release a pin before that was on the banner for that day

They have just just forgoten to put banner up they still will release pin I've just emailed them to let them know before they have even forgot to release a pin before that was on the banner for that day

Ah, alright. Thanks. As for the pin that didn't get released on its original release date, if you're talking about the Mickey & Minnie Valentines 2017 pin, that was because the stock didn't make it to the warehouse in time, thus the delay.

"Hi there Lauren, we're glad to say that the new banner will be visible tomorrow and the new release of the 30th Anniversary pins will be next Tuesday!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back