• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next Uk/EU release is. Stitch 15th anniversary pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next Uk/EU release is. Stitch 15th anniversary pin
^^^ Don't think eBay links are allowed.

I noticed that pin doesn't have the text 'anniversary' on it as in the concept art. I wonder if they'll all be like that?

I just checked a couple other listings on eBay and from what I gathered, the ones from Shanghai don't have the 'anniversary' screen printed on them. A listing from the UK shows the text on the pin. Is this normal, for pins to have small variations depending on where they are released? I guess I figured they'd all be made in one run and so all be screen printed to have that text on them.

I just checked a couple other listings on eBay and from what I gathered, the ones from Shanghai don't have the 'anniversary' screen printed on them. A listing from the UK shows the text on the pin. Is this normal, for pins to have small variations depending on where they are released? I guess I figured they'd all be made in one run and so all be screen printed to have that text on them.

The pin on the banner isn't the finished looking pin it does say that final pin may differ from artwork it says this on the right hand side of the banner shanghai had there pins released 2 weeks ago so that's the final design so we will be getting the final pin the same as there to be honest people don't like it when it says anniversary and the date on it but I don't mind if it does

The pin on the banner isn't the finished looking pin it does say that final pin may differ from artwork it says this on the right hand side of the banner shanghai had there pins released 2 weeks ago so that's the final design so we will be getting the final pin the same as there to be honest people don't like it when it says anniversary and the date on it but I don't mind if it does

These listings showed photos of the pin on the backer card, not the artwork.

Just received my 2 pins today. They both had the 'anniversary' text on them. I feel it's something worth mentioning on the PinPics entry.

So much for the banner being put up, lol. Not sure I should really be surprised. I was told that the Storybook Classics pin featuring The Reluctant Dragon will be released 21st March (for us in the UK, don't know exact dates this month for other stores), though I do not know if this is the pin that is meant to be on the yet-to-be-released-banner.

Last edited:
So much for the banner being put up, lol. Not sure I should really be surprised. I was told that the Storybook Classics pin featuring The Reluctant Dragon will be released 21st March (for us in the UK, don't know exact dates this month for other stores), though I do not know if this is the pin that is meant to be on the yet-to-be-released-banner.

They have released a new banner Its groot I've put a photo up already it's the same one as the USA had the other day

Hello everyone, I still have one stitch 15th anniversary pin for trade. If anyone is interested in trading, send me a PM. I live in the states btw. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back