• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next UK/EU Release.......rapunzel pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next UK/EU Release.......rapunzel pin

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
image1_zpsdni2rpnu.jpg

No word on whether it's LE again or not...judging by the price it looks like it will be. Hope it's not going to be normal for no edition sizes to be mentioned.

Last edited:
I'd love to grab a couple as traders...but there is a real good chance I'll miss this release due to being at the Dr's around release time...my smartphone skills are also shameful for someone my age, so I'm not sure I'd be able to order via that either. :(

"Thanks for your patience, Lauren. We've just heard back from our products team, and they've let us know that the new Rapunzel Pins will be a non UK exclusive Limited Edition of 300 units."

I'm off work for this release !!!!
Fingers crossed I should have a few for trade :)

I'm considering trying to order over regular old telephone as I'll likely be off work but at the Dr's...so in public...I've not ordered over the phone in a really long time. Do you get to enter your payment details via buttons on the phone or do you have to speak it to them?

I'm considering trying to order over regular old telephone as I'll likely be off work but at the Dr's...so in public...I've not ordered over the phone in a really long time. Do you get to enter your payment details via buttons on the phone or do you have to speak it to them?
I haven't phoned them in a long time , the last time I did I spoke to a sales rep who I had to read out a card number to .

How does someone from the US order this pin? Thank you for the info.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

If it gets released to the US, it should be on the Disney Store online here: https://www.disneystore.com/collectibles/pins/mn/1000211/ - on that note, if it does get released to the US, it's possible you'll get it sooner over there (is it Sunday you American's get your pin releases?) - if it's for the UK/EU only (which I get the feeling it is), you can't order it yourself, you'll have to get someone in the UK/EU to order it for you.

Last edited:
I'm going to grab 2 of these beauty's I've got a feeling it's le 300 in total and will be uk/eu exclusive which would make sense as all the pins that's been le 300 have Been uk/eu exclusives.

If it is a UK exclusive, this will be a great trader for you guys. ^_^

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

It's not a UK exclusive *prods one of my previous comments*, but I get the feeling it will be UK/EU exclusive. Damiens pins mentioned that other LE300 pins (which is what edition size this pin will be, according to who I spoke to via DSUK's Facebook profile) have been UK/EU exclusives.

Either way, I know it'll be a good trader. Which is why I'll be raeging (and weeping) if I miss it. XD

Thank goodness! I might have a chance to get one as I'm not working that day! It looks beautiful! I'll try and pick up more if I can.

I'll try my best to grab some for our US friends as it seems there are a few who will be needing it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back