• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next UK/EU Release.......rapunzel pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time with scrooge mcduck it was available on disney online when I looked in the morning and I thought "oh I will get it after work" and then it sold out and everyone was selling it on ebay for 35 pounds!! With this in mind... does anyone know what time this launches online. Is it at 00.01 on the day?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Last time with scrooge mcduck it was available on disney online when I looked in the morning and I thought "oh I will get it after work" and then it sold out and everyone was selling it on ebay for 35 pounds!! With this in mind... does anyone know what time this launches online. Is it at 00.01 on the day?

In the UK pins get released at 8:00am GMT time. The pins won't normally show up in the pin category until about 15-20 minutes later though and so may sell out if you don't search for them. In this case, just search up 'Rapunzel pin' and that should do the trick. I get the feeling this will be a release that will sell out very quick, so don't dawdle when going to purchase. Good luck!

Last edited:
In the UK pins get released at 8:00am GMT time. The pins won't normally show up in the pin category until about 15-20 minutes later though and so may sell out if you don't search for them. In this case, just search up 'Rapunzel pin' and that should do the trick. I get the feeling this will be a release that will sell out very quick, so don't dawdle when going to purchase. Good luck!
I have set reminders on my phone calender lol

...so did anyone else notice that the pin was put up at a limit of 20 per customer? Disney, you idiots. Scalper's wet dream right there. Showing as sold out for me now. Honestly was going to try and snag 4 rather than 2 simply to get them out of the hands of scalpers. (My Dr's appointment got pushed to Friday.)

The pin wouldn't show up in search when I typed in 'Rapunzel pin'. Had to search for 'Rapunzel' instead. Sold out now...I wonder why. :\ Hope other collector's got at least 1.

I just checked and it says it's still available? Hopefully that's not a glitch :/

It let me add it to my cart but once there it showed as sold out. It's really frustrating as it didn't show up on the pin page nor could I find it in a search until it sold out. I've been having real issues with these releases lately.

It let me add it to my cart but once there it showed as sold out. It's really frustrating as it didn't show up on the pin page nor could I find it in a search until it sold out. I've been having real issues with these releases lately.
Ah I see, I just saw that now. Sorry that you missed out, these pin releases are a nightmare :(

Ah I see, I just saw that now. Sorry that you missed out, these pin releases are a nightmare :(

I hope you didn't miss out too! Thank you, they really are. I don't know what's happened as these releases never used to be as bad as this?

No luck for me either , the quantity option mistake is inexcusable for a company the size of Disney :rant:
Sorry guys , I was going to offer them @ cost for my fellow DPF'ers

I hope you didn't miss out too! Thank you, they really are. I don't know what's happened as these releases never used to be as bad as this?
Well I managed to get through checkout but I'm not going to count my chickens until the egg has hatched (and hopefully been successfully posted!) Time will tell I guess... I really hope they don't release any more pins I desperately want, I can't take the pressure of the rapid checkout.

No luck for me either , the quantity option mistake is inexcusable for a company the size of Disney :rant:
Sorry guys , I was going to offer them @ cost for my fellow DPF'ers
The bizarre thing is that the original banner specified that only 2 were allowed per guest? :s

Try ordering over the phone: https://disneystore-uk.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8682/kw/Phone number/related/1

If you’d like to place an order over the phone, please call us on 0800 014 9648. Phone orders must be under £150 and discount codes can’t be applied. Please make sure your shipping and billing addresses match.

Ordered 2 online and attempting to order 2 over the phone. Be quick!

Edit: The guy I spoke with said my second order went through.

I asked about the whole '20 per customer' thing and asked if folks who ordered large amounts will have their orders cancelled. He said it's possible.

Truly hoping some of us can grab them over the phone. While ordering mine he did say to be aware they could sell out while the transaction was going through.

Last edited:
Well I managed to get through checkout but I'm not going to count my chickens until the egg has hatched (and hopefully been successfully posted!) Time will tell I guess... I really hope they don't release any more pins I desperately want, I can't take the pressure of the rapid checkout.

The bizarre thing is that the original banner specified that only 2 were allowed per guest? :s

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

It really is bizarre isn't it, do you think the buying limit was an error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back