• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next UK/EU Release.......rapunzel pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on being able to grab at least one. Nice to see another collector got at least one.
Im fast on the computer. Twice through check out. I wasnt best pleased with the whole 20 thing but disney uk is a pain to complain to so I couldnt be bothered. I bought two for friends but they managed to get them so I just put them on ebay auction at 99p to hand them off lol

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I regretablly missed this release entirely due to having to take my partner to A&E for an injured foot! Derp.

Im fast on the computer. Twice through check out. I wasnt best pleased with the whole 20 thing but disney uk is a pain to complain to so I couldnt be bothered. I bought two for friends but they managed to get them so I just put them on ebay auction at 99p to hand them off lol

Yeah, that was a stupid mistake on Disney's part. How much did they go for on eBay?

And sorry to hear you missed the release Loomi. Hope your partner is feeling better.

Ebay flippers have them at £50!! Ive checked the sold items and on auction it is selling at £35. I personally dont overly like the pin. I like the american pins better lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back