• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next uk/eu release......zoro 60th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next uk/eu release......zoro 60th anniversary.

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
f4H07R9.jpg

^ Note the 60th anniversary, folks. This isn't for Zorro, the Antonio Banderas films. This is for Zorro with Guy Williams in the 50's, which was quite a popular series in its time.

ETA: westerns were very popular for Disney back in the day - think Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone, too. They're why we have Frontierland in the parks. :)

Last edited:
Nothing :(
I contacted them to ask and apparently they had to pull the planned release , "Nightmare Mickey" , but didn't give a reason . The next release will be previewed starting the 10th October

I got sent this link, when I asked: https://disneystore-uk.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9402/kw/pins

Does anyone know what the pulled Mickey Nightmare pin looked like? I was wondering if maybe a banner had appeared briefly and if anyone had seen it. I'm assuming the reason for the pull is production issues.

I have contacted Disney store as the new banner is still not up so I have written to Disney. Disney doesn't seem to work well as a team things seem to happen and doesn't seem to get passed to other people to sort the issues out any way rant over here's what I had written to them

Hi I wondering when you will be putting the pin banner up as you had put a statement up saying there is an issue with the pin that was going to be released and that a new pin banner will be up on the 10th October but the banner isn't up can you please look into this for me as we are overdue a pin release here's the statement you had released last week

Product Update - Pin
Published 26/09/2017 10:01 | Updated 26/09/2017 10:03
You might have spotted that there's no Pin announcement on our site today (26th September), as our next Pin release, the Mickey Nightmare pin, will no longer be available for purchase. We're so sorry for any disappointment this might cause.

The next pin header will be on our Online Store on 10th October, so check back then for news on our next release.

hope this can be sorted and a new banner up hope to hear from you Asap many

thanks Damien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back