• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Nice to meet you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to meet you!!

lohofosho

Goin' Down the Bayou
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hello there DPF members. :wavey:

My name is Lauren. I am a premier passport holder who lives in Las Vegas. I am relatively new to trading, having started in February of 2013. I am involved in some other Disney online communities, including Mousewait, and reddit (/r/disneyland, /r/disney, /r/disneylandAP, /r/disneypintrading) (both under the same username).

I have been lurking around here for a while, trying to muster up the courage to post. As a new trader, I am very intimidated by all of you and your vast knowledge and incredible collections!! I would really love to get involved here as I am trying to start branching out from just collecting or trading with CM's, to trading with other collectors! I have been gathering lots of information from your posts!

I hope as I start to get my feet wet, I can start getting involved in the trading fun here on DPF!

Thanks for your warm welcomes :D

Welcome Lauren!!! :wavey: No reason to worry what so ever! :D The people around here are some of the most outstanding, friendly and caring people you will ever meet (shhh, but I think some of them are actually :angel: 's in disguise!!! ;) )! You will make so many new friends! :) Just sit back and enjoy!

As a new trader, I am very intimidated by all of you and your vast knowledge and incredible collections!!

There is absolutely no need to be. I've been collecting for about as long as you and the people here are some of the nicest, most helpful and honest people you'll meet. Welcome to the boards. :)

wow vegas is kinda far to have a pass but good on ya for having one! HOpefully you pop on down here every now and then to make it worth while. =)

welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back