• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Nightmare Before Christmas Harvey Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightmare Before Christmas Harvey Bags

TheOtherSteve

Active DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Vault28 at Downtown Disney (CA) has three different designs for a Nightmare themed Harvey's Seatbelt bag totes - I was there along with approx 60 others at the opening last Saturday to pick some up for friends who had to work. One of my friends who had not heard about Harvey's until a week ago was on the fence about until she saw them in person - now whe is thinking about picking up a few more :shock:

They are not limited.

You can see two of the designs in this blog post:
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-drive-you-crazy-at-downtown-disney-district/

The third design came in two sizes.

There was one lady in line who has nearly all of them in her collection (about 200) :eek2:

If you want to see what they look like, there are several auctions with nice photos on "the bay"

I wanted to go Saturday so bad, but just couldn't make it. I mainly wanted to get that free tote with purchase. Oh well. I will be picking a bag or 2 up when I get down there =)

wow...thats a lot of doe for a bag..... Makes the reg. disney pin bags seem much better. $49.95 and still have $120.00 left to buy pins..... :anxious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back