• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

No One Makes Pin Boards Like Gaston!

No One Makes Pin Boards Like Gaston!

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
So I woke up this morning thinking,
A dangerous pasttime, I know.
I've done pin boards for other characters,
But my sanity is only so-so.
Now the wheels in my head have been turning,
As I gazed at the doll of my main man.
See, I promised myself I would complete all my boards,
And this morning I evolved a plan.

AliveGraveAsianpiedstarling-size_restricted.gif

Ok, singing over. What started out as a secondary collection is now only behind Mr. Toad and Hercules in terms of priority.

The board is done...for now. About 32 more pins to collect. If you have any I don't, please message me!

Thanks to everyone here who made this possible!

KStL7sb.jpg

7gxEHm7.jpg

So I woke up this morning thinking,
A dangerous pasttime, I know.
I've done pin boards for other characters,
But my sanity is only so-so.
Now the wheels in my head have been turning,
As I gazed at the doll of my main man.
See, I promised myself I would complete all my boards,
And this morning I evolved a plan.

AliveGraveAsianpiedstarling-size_restricted.gif

Ok, singing over. What started out as a secondary collection is now only behind Mr. Toad and Hercules in terms of priority.

The board is done...for now. About 32 more pins to collect. If you have any I don't, please message me!

Thanks to everyone here who made this possible!

KStL7sb.jpg

7gxEHm7.jpg

Pretty sure you won the forum with this post! And I may or may not have sung along....more than once....hahahahaha...

You just made my day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure you won the forum with this post! And I may or may not have sung along....more than once....hahahahaha...

You just made my day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great song!

giphy.gif

Thanks! I may or may not have sung this song a few times today. Mostly "may".

Love it! How do you figure out where to put the pins? Do you start at the middle?

My wife doesn't think I should start in the middle, but I liked doing it that way better. There is absolutely no method to my madness; I just choose my favorites and stick them in the middle and then gradually move outward. I knew I didn't have enough pins to fill the board completely, which is why I wanted to do it that way.

Thanks again, everyone! I have a few more Gaston pins coming soon to add to the collection and can’t wait to put them on the board and fill all of that sad, lonely space.

Love the football pin....too cute! Great collection!

That’s actually my favorite of the ones I own!

The way you you arranged the pins looks great, all the red is very striking! Seeing all those pins together like that, it's clear there is a whole rainbow of different variations of "smug Gaston face" lol.

Back