• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

No pin requests =,(

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pin requests =,(

Grumpy74

Grumpy Rule's Chernabog!
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Last night I sent out preety good pin requests (Alot), this morning I woke up & no reply's. :sad: I'm trying to build up my pins for the WDW PTN & with the traders I know that have attended in the past, ha! I will have a hard time trading. But on a bright note I will have fun & thats what matters I guess. But it is sad when you wake up to check email hopeing that you traded for a pin you want or need & to find no one replyed. Oh well tommorrow is another day :wavey:

BTW: Post 30, now I qualify for the next giveaway, yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I stopped using pinpics trade requests because there was a point where i was sending out over 100 requests at a time and not receiving a single response :(
Congrats on being able to join in the giveaways! :D

Dont use it anymore either as there is no point since my wants list is near impossible to trade for and to buy traders to trade for them is just as much as the pins themselves so Im buying them when I can afford them to cut out the middle man its much easier even though alot more expensive XD

Dont use it anymore either as there is no point since my wants list is near impossible to trade for and to buy traders to trade for them is just as much as the pins themselves so Im buying them when I can afford them to cut out the middle man its much easier even though alot more expensive XD

See, I need to keep using it as I collect such a Niche selection of pins, there are not a lot available to buy online at this point, and there are not a lot of people here who trade in Scrooge short of Bricklayer, and he is looking for the same ones I am at this point too

See, I need to keep using it as I collect such a Niche selection of pins, there are not a lot available to buy online at this point, and there are not a lot of people here who trade in Scrooge short of Bricklayer, and he is looking for the same ones I am at this point too

I will use it again if I happen to go to DLRP again and get some good traders but the only draw back for me is most of mine are DA Stitch invasion pins or Japan 100 pins so roughly Im looking at $50 minimum for every pin I have on my wants (I know some will be alot more) and thats alot of cash that I wish I had lol

yes it is getting harder to trade for pins, I am hoping to get some nice ones at the pin event in September but most of what I have are what everyone is using for trading on the lanyards, but if there is anything of interest on my traders list will be glad to trade with anyone.

I second that well most of the time anyway...

Last night I sent out preety good pin requests (Alot), this morning I woke up & no reply's. :sad: I'm trying to build up my pins for the WDW PTN & with the traders I know that have attended in the past, ha! I will have a hard time trading. But on a bright note I will have fun & thats what matters I guess. But it is sad when you wake up to check email hopeing that you traded for a pin you want or need & to find no one replyed. Oh well tommorrow is another day :wavey:

BTW: Post 30, now I qualify for the next giveaway, yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Ummm, btw, you said you sent them "last night", but despite whatever hour you "send" them, they all go out at 6 AM EST the next day. So they had only been out 2 hours when you wrote this. Some people don't check their e-mail that often, some don't reply until after work...I wouldn't have even seen them until noon today, if I had gotten any.

Pinpics is a bit of a deadzone right now, I won't argue that, and it could be that no one was interested, but usually you have to give it 24 hours before you get most of your replies. :)

I would like to thank everyone who sent me a PM & trade offers. I am sorry I could not trade with everyone but alot of you I did. I hope to continue to recieve PM's on future trades. Thank you all again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back