North West UK Pin Meet: Interest check?

Discussion in 'Pin Trading Gatherings' started by Loomi, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Loomi

Loomi Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Hi!

I recently went to a very very small pin meet here in my home town and really really enjoyed trading in person and meeting other like minded Disney obsessed people! The person who hosted it is actually from the South of the UK and wouldn't be able to hold another meet for at least a year, but I would love to have another sooner, so I was thinking of hosting one sometime around October!

SO I am just posting to see if any of my fellow UK traders would be interested in such a thing? We don't have many pin trading opportunities here in the UK so it would be a wonderful change.

2. speedwaystar1

speedwaystar1 UK Disney Fan

Rating - 100%
    187   0   0

Hey Steph
    By north are you meaning Blackpool ?
    Depending on when and where I'd certainly be interested , since I don't do Facebook I only tend to find out about these events after they're done .

3. Loomi

Loomi Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Hi David! I am leaning towards Blackpool just because I know the area better and can better organise it, but I wouldn't be opposed to somewhere around Manchester or Liverpool depending on overall interest and preferences :)

4. Loomi

Loomi Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Bump!

5. Tsuki

Tsuki Active Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I'd be interested :)

6. moorhunhe

moorhunhe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

A bit too far up for me from where I usually am in the UK. But there's so many UK traders on the site, pretty sure you can pull it off up North ^^

7. Loomi

Loomi Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Bumping this back to life to see if there is any more interest from my fellow Brits?

8. MichaelEssexUK

MichaelEssexUK Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I would love to attend such an event but alas it is a little too far for me to travel. It is lovely to see some uk pin traders!!!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk