• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Not an old trader? Not a new trader? But a Charter Member, here for the next 10years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an old trader? Not a new trader? But a Charter Member, here for the next 10years!

C.Fr3dricks3n

UP UP and UP!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Just decided to finally say hello since I feel sort of official. It took me 2 hours to finally make my own want list Grails in my signiture. So now I feel I can say hello. Now I feel like the big boys.

So what do you think of my work? I know there are no Pinpic numbers or links but if you did have them you would know what pins they are. Hope someone can help me out. I have references under LouisRReyes@aol.com. Have not had the time to list about 2000 pins. And to think about 1700 of them I have decided to become traders and my MASTER collection had finally become detailed of what I think I want now.

Oh - are you the one I keep getting the "no subject" spam mail from? You might want to check on that - your e-mail account keeps generating them periodically. I wondered where that kept coming from!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back