• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Not even Switzerland is safe!!!

ZAPPED! Not even Switzerland is safe!!!

doodlebug86

Switzerland
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I purposely did not take sides in this war in the hopes that I would not be hit by any returning fire. I love to zap (it's such fun), and I'm sure plenty of people on here got to see my additions to the battle. :)
In any case, the retaliation came today. There is no safety in being neutral.

This zap could not have come at a better time for me. Today wasn't fun.
Here comes my day.... I got woken up today (my one day to sleep in) but a friend inquiring about some tickets via text, this was followed by a co-worker texting me about covering her shift at job #1 due to food poisoning and thus ended my sleeping. While I was about to say no due to working a long shift at job #2, my manager at job #1 then added to the party by saying they really needed me to come in for an hour or so to unload the 5 tons (I do NOT exaggerate) that had come over night. So, I go to work, only to find out that, while we were told the seed would be there from a drop the night before, it wasn't. On the plus side, I got to go home at that point. There would be no sleeping at this point, I was awake. Enter a brief rest period, and then off I go to run an errand for my dad. Only to find the place I was running the errand to was no longer there. They had moved a month ago, but still saw fit tell us to pick up at the closed location yesterday. I was not happy. Off I go to job #2, only to sit on the phones from 2-9, with no one calling from 6-9.
Needless to say, not my favorite day.

I come home to a some pile of mail on my bed. Including a LBE, which I ignored. My reasoning behind this was I needed to see what the other stuff was & I'm expecting a trade & a pin from France. Seeing the package wasn't from the home of fried frog legs, I moved on. I did however do a double take when I saw the return address, which I am familiar with.

Let me tell you, that little package got open pretty fast! I got these two:
I am thrilled!!! Thank you both (all?) so much!!

I must also note that my very adult reaction to David telling me via PM that it was my turn to post my zaps, was to call him "jerkface".
Yeah... i'm 27, I put my big girl pants on for that and everything.

Last edited:
Super glad you liked your pins, and that they got to you at such a perfect time!! No-- double agents AKA Switzerland are not safe!! If you got involved, you're fair game!! Enjoy!!

Also, this is post #1,000 for me. :stitch:

Congratulations on post 1000!!! :piglet:It never ceases to amaze me at how zaps seem to arrive at just the right time. I am glad we could help make this day even just a little better!!! Thank you for joining in on our little fun battle!!! It is people like you and the others that made this such a fun thing to be part of.

ZAGFISH are relentless! Congratulations!

Darlene, you have no idea on how relentless we can be. :lol: Well okay maybe you do, but the others are about to find out!!!

Back