• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Not new... just not as active as I'd like to be (or should be)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not new... just not as active as I'd like to be (or should be)

wingamy

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think the title sums it up pretty well :wavey:

Spending a quiet morning reviewing the rules of the DPF site. I am not making a trip to WDW this year, so I need to get my pin "fix" done online.

Wishing all a very healthy and happy 2017.

I'm in the same boat. Been here a little no time and used to be here all the time. But sometimes it's good to take time off. Than the mouse will be on your mind and you will end up back home at DPF. Good luck with your pins. Welcome back.

Thanks everyone. My other Pin Resolution for 2017 is to get my pinpic inventory up to date.

Hello and Welcome! :wavey: I think the title sums it up for me as well. I'd like to be more active in the community/forum. And I like your resolution! That was mine a year ago and I'm proud to say that mine is up to date! Yea!

Hello and Welcome! :wavey: I think the title sums it up for me as well. I'd like to be more active in the community/forum. And I like your resolution! That was mine a year ago and I'm proud to say that mine is up to date! Yea!
Way to go TammyH. If I may ask, where are you located in Ohio?

I'm so excited that after being a member for almost 3 years, I finally made the "over 30 posts" and can now post in the forums :) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back