• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Not quite sure if this fits in this group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite sure if this fits in this group!

CheshireCat

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hello :)

I thought I would introduce you all to my rather small Disney family - I am aware they're not pins, but they wanted to show there faces to you guys!!

DSCN0390.jpg

-Charlie :dumbo:

Very cute! And of course I opened this thread with one of my 6 year-olds next to me. "OOOH! Look at this!" she shouts and the other two come running. LOL

hehe I have a similar pic to this of all my disney plushies. I have always been a plushie / teddy bear collector so I appreciate a good stuffed toy collection. You have some lovely pluhsies! I love your figaro!

Awhhh thanks :-D this is t quite all of mine, I have an extra large minnie and mickey but they're in the loft at the moment because. Have no where to keep them! I have been collecting the, since I was about 4 haha!

-Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back