• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Not really a new member...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a new member...

stitchismyspiritanimal42

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after a few discussions with one of our fellow members, I've decided to re-register as a new member on the forum, even though I've been hanging around for a few months as chrisdonturner. I would have preferred to just change my name, but that didn't seem feasible, so here I am with a new moniker. No need to welcome, or re-welcome me, because I was posting here as late as yesterday. Sorry for any confusion this may cause anyone, please carry on as you were...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

If you still would prefer a name change, just send me a PM (from your original account) and I can make that happen for you. Just be sure to include your desired new name in the message, please.

If you still would prefer a name change, just send me a PM (from your original account) and I can make that happen for you. Just be sure to include your desired new name in the message, please.
I found out after the fact that I could do this, thanks for the offer, and sending PM now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back