• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"Not So Secret" Valentine's Gift Exchange ~ Post What You Received! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not So Secret" Valentine's Gift Exchange ~ Post What You Received! :D

Dalamara

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
"Secret Cupid" Valentine Gift Exchange Guidelines:

1. $12 gift value minimum... Please do not include shipping and DC in this amount :) (going over
the $12 is perfectly acceptable)

2. Since we are a pin forum, a pin gift of some sort is encouraged... However, gifts could also
include treats, homemade craftiness, artwork, anything really! Your arts and craft items have
value!!

3. You do not have to reveal yourself to your gift recipient, if you don't want to.

4. Exchange gifts should arrive at their destination by Feb. 14th, ideally. Let's all try our best to do
that. :)

5. Once you have sent your item, please PM me the DC#. I will record it so that 2 people have
proof of your mailing.

6. Please PM me your name and shipping address by Friday, Jan 11th, 10pm EST. That way I can
have the weekend to sort names and info, and can start sending out PMs with your recipients
info starting Sunday, Jan 13th.

7. I have recruited a non-pin forum friend to randomize the pairings for me.

7. Please include answers to the following questions with your name and address (Just a little info
to help your person personalize your gift! :D):

Favorite Disney Film/s -
Favorite Disney Character/s -
Favorite Disney character/s NOT in your fave films -
Favorite NON-Disney Film/s and Book/s -
Favorite Color -
Extra Fun Info - (like for instance, I'm a big animal lover :) )
Disney "Dislikes"
Whether you are willing to ship overseas or not... just in case :)

8. The list will be CLOSED after 30 people sign up (the maximum # of people I feel I can sort
without screwing up :lol:), OR at Friday's deadline.

UPDATE 1/29/13

Please feel free to post what you received!! I can't be the only one who LOVES seeing what everyone else got! :D

Last edited:
I would LOVE to join! So count the King of GIFS in! LOL
(Beside Kupo1121)
I AM READY!
tumblr_m55hurUuZZ1ro8qpo.gif

Awesome!!! Let's do this thing!!! Shall we say that regular SS type rules apply? Is it OK for me to list some rules? I'd also be more than happy to make a list of everyone that wants to play, and then give each participant a "Secret Cupid" partner :D. Oh my I'm so excited!

I will list a few rules tomorrow, such as the cut-off date to join... And also perhaps a limit to the number of people who can join if the idea gets more popular than I thought it would (it already is!!! :D). Simply because I don't want to screw it up, so I'll list a join by date/# of players cap that I'm comfortable with handling. I'm glad people are responding positively to this!! I think we will all have a blast!

I'd love to participate too!! This it's such a cute idea. I have always been a sucker for valentines day, and I would LOVE to put a Valentine gift together ooooo it sounds like sooooo much fun. I'm already concocting gift ideas :)

Count me in... though ou hesitate. My ss didn't seem to put any thought into my gift...so I'm a little nervous.no note...just a single pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back