• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"Not So Secret" Valentine's Gift Exchange ~ Post What You Received! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not So Secret" Valentine's Gift Exchange ~ Post What You Received! :D
Got my ridiculously ah-mazing gift from Minnie594!! :hug:

I scored: adorable stickers (Rapunzel! Tiana! ahhh!!! <3), the UK WiR pin :shock:, Herc & Mad Hatter pins:madhatter:, an awesome Mad Hatter magnet made from a Magical World of Disney card, confetti!!, and two beautiful collectible thimbles (the Tiana & Naveen one already looks PERFECT with my PatF collection!). As a huge Disney nut, my collections are definitely not limited to pins, so I still cannot get over this gift!!! Pam - you are a Valentine superstar!!! :D

Hi!

Glad you like them! I had fun looking for ideas :D

Since others are letting their identities known, this gift was from us.

Ok...I'm completely stunned. I just got home from taking my 2 girls (they're 8 and 10) to the dentist. We stop at the mailbox on the way home and inside is a medium size box addressed to me. I'm not expecting anything this big, so I'm a little confused. We open up the box and inside is a red, heart shaped box with a bow on it. Then...I realize what it is. :) I explain to my girls what the Valentine's exchange is and told them that people send surprises to someone else for Valentine's Day. I said that I had sent pins to somebody else as a surprise and they don't know it's from me and now we're getting a surprise for us. The girls were thrilled! We untied the bow and opened up the box. Inside were 8 individually wrapped surprises. My oldest daughter quickly grabbed the biggest :). She opened it and found this.

"Look! It's a cool Mickey pen!", she said

My youngest opened the next surprise and found this
pin93807th72

Pin 93807:
WDI - Thanksgiving 2012 - Chip and Dale
"Look! It's a Chip and Dale Thanksgiving Pin! Sis, you collect Chip and Dale, I'll trade you for the pen." ...older sis agrees...trade made :)

I open the next and find this
My mouth drops... "OHH MYYY GODDD!...You've got to be kidding me!", I say....both girls at the same time say, "Dad, I've never seen you so excited about opening up pins before"

We open up the next 5 packages and each time we say "LOOK!!! It's another!!!" I had to stop myself from saying "Holy S&%#!" each time. We opened these 5 surprises...

I don't know who you are secret valentine, but I know where you're from :) I will find out what you like and in the future I hope to zap this extreme kindness. I'm in total disbelief. My girls and I say Thank you sooo much!!!

tumblr_inline_mg3e0bs8pL1rawuqx.gif

tumblr_inline_mgsrydes1E1rzs9t7.gif

Omg, I actually melted onto the floor and had to sit there for a second. My Valentine has knocked me off my feet. Not only did they send me some awesome looking sweets my family and I are dying to try but they also candy canes! and they are really different tasting, I only thought they did mint and now I am all excited that I have a new favourite flavour of candy cane! They also sent some really cute pins but what wowed me the most was this production sketch from Hercules. Thankyou so much! Who are you?
tumblr_mhjwynB4xk1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhbg7c5hdD1qz4rgp.gif

Thank you so much to my valentine Ehcothran!!
i loved all of your wonderful princess gifts! They are soo cute! Plus the Winnie the Pooh pins are ADORABLE! you are the best valentine ever! :D

i got Pin 93537: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Animation #2 - Tigger ONLYAnd Pin 3865: Disneyland 2001 Pooh & Piglet Valentine LE 2500

image-33_zpsf269fe5f.jpg

i love everything but I can't wait to use my night light! :hsd:

I got lots of goodies from BeckyI love themthan u Becky. I love fairiesalso got heart shaped tell pin.how clever☺will post photo once I can figure out how

Lovtbell .

Thank you so much to my valentine Ehcothran!!
i loved all of your wonderful princess gifts! They are soo cute! Plus the Winnie the Pooh pins are ADORABLE! you are the best valentine ever! :D

i got Pin 93537: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Animation #2 - Tigger ONLYAnd Pin 3865: Disneyland 2001 Pooh & Piglet Valentine LE 2500

image-33_zpsf269fe5f.jpg

i love everything but I can't wait to use my night light! :hsd:

I'm so glad you liked everything. I was so excited to see that I had pins on your wants list :) especially a valentines pin! I'm glad you like the princess gifts. I have the same nightlight myself in Tinker Bell and I hope you enjoy yours as much. It was a pleasure having you for a pal and i'm so happy you liked your goodies.

All these gifts are so awesome! Such generosity from the givers... and such gratefulness from the recipients! :) DPF members rock.

I didn't participate this go-around, but I'd love to be part of the next gift exchange!

Ha ha Beckymy daughter has decided to take them allI will wait a few days and get her in good mood and wii regain my property
damadu4a.jpg

lovtbell

THEL91 im so happy i could cry!

here is a blow by blow of our AMAZING VALENTINES!

heres what we opened up:
tumblr_mhpcebg8si1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

Look how cute my packages are! ( two stickers are now on my phone!)
tumblr_mhpckqxeDt1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

karl opened up to find three beautiful pins of sleeping beauty ( image is blurry as pup wanted the foam!)
tumblr_mhpcpouQBZ1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

followed by DISNEY DOLLARS?! we are going to frame them! hes mid saying cool:
tumblr_mhpclx1SFN1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

MY GO! OMG! RAPUNZEL PEZ! and grape pez! YUM YUM!
tumblr_mhpcsiOMvd1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

KARL GOT PEZ TOO!!!!
tumblr_mhpd1sa4GI1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

OMG! i thought it was a pin but its a MIRROR!!!
tumblr_mhpd3mzmub1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

THEN THIS HAPPENED:
tumblr_mhpd6kUgBG1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

then after several attempts of a photo, karl said i was wiggling about too much so he filmed it :

[video=youtube_share;VJXa-drkP6k]http://youtu.be/VJXa-drkP6k[/video]

LET ME LOVE YOU!
tumblr_mhpdhx8bHc1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhon3i9Wrj1rm38pto1_500.gif

tumblr_mhntwiuShu1s4wo72o5_250.gif

I can't wait to go to the Disney Soda Fountain today!!! This will only be my 4th time going there and this time I'm going by myself. I'm meeting ChickenLittle there at 3pm. She says she has something for me. I found out that she was the person who got me. Wonder what it could be.... :)

Just got back from the DSF!!! Didn't have a sundae but I did get a big surprise from ChickenLittle aka Karin!!!!!!

8445468515_432b80b83b.jpg

Inside the Valentine's Day bag was a bunch of chocolate and goodies and What's This?!??!?!?! Pin 94855: DSF- Valentine Box of Chocolates- Robin Hood and Maid Marian!!!!!!!!

EEEK!!!!!! Thank you Karin!!!!!!
:hsd::eek2: I was in complete shock. All I could say when I saw it was "OH MY GOSH!!! Thank you so very much!!!!!"

THEL91 im so happy i could cry!

here is a blow by blow of our AMAZING VALENTINES!

heres what we opened up:
tumblr_mhpcebg8si1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

Look how cute my packages are! ( two stickers are now on my phone!)
tumblr_mhpckqxeDt1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

karl opened up to find three beautiful pins of sleeping beauty ( image is blurry as pup wanted the foam!)
tumblr_mhpcpouQBZ1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

followed by DISNEY DOLLARS?! we are going to frame them! hes mid saying cool:
tumblr_mhpclx1SFN1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

MY GO! OMG! RAPUNZEL PEZ! and grape pez! YUM YUM!
tumblr_mhpcsiOMvd1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

KARL GOT PEZ TOO!!!!
tumblr_mhpd1sa4GI1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

OMG! i thought it was a pin but its a MIRROR!!!
tumblr_mhpd3mzmub1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

THEN THIS HAPPENED:
tumblr_mhpd6kUgBG1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

then after several attempts of a photo, karl said i was wiggling about too much so he filmed it :

[video=youtube_share;VJXa-drkP6k]http://youtu.be/VJXa-drkP6k[/video]

LET ME LOVE YOU!
tumblr_mhpdhx8bHc1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhon3i9Wrj1rm38pto1_500.gif

tumblr_mhntwiuShu1s4wo72o5_250.gif

Yay! You finally got your stuff! I had so much fun putting it altogether. I'm so glad you guys liked it! You guys are too cute and I love how Karl got your reaction on video! You two are adorable!!!! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back