• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"Not So Secret" Valentine's Gift Exchange ~ Post What You Received! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hopefully all the pairings have arrived safely :) I am very excited about the amazing positive response to this. I hope that I managed everything to everyone's satisfaction. Once you send out your Valentine's Gift, please PM me AND Tiggermickey the DC#. She has graciously offered to help keep track of that part for me. THANK YOU JUDY!!

Hi I sadly happened to see this post too late!! But if anyone happens to withdraw or you need an extra person I would love to participate! :) sounds like a lot of fun!!

Okay, can I ask a general question for everyone to answer (since I don't wanna give away who my Valentine is)?

Are there any food items that you are allergic to?
What's your favorite kind of candy?

Just trying to think of other little gifties to put in with my stuff.

Okay, can I ask a general question for everyone to answer (since I don't wanna give away who my Valentine is)?

Good question:hsd: No allergies. Does not matter which kind of candy since I am a savory person and don't eat any candy.(the one and only good eating habit I have!LOL!

No allergies for me either! (well, at least not for food! Unless you're sending me a cat or hay I think I will be fine!)
My favorite candy is Take 5 or peanut butter cups :D

My gift is coming from across the seas...hopefully! I can't wait to see how this plays out! This is fun!

I am allergic to all nuts except peanuts, because they are a fake nut... ;) I like fruit flavored candy, don't like chocolate

Not allergic to anything but I love chocolate, peppermint patties and anything with nuts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back