• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"Not So Secret" Valentine's Gift Exchange ~ Post What You Received! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we post on this thread when we receive our Valentine and to thank our Sender? SO exciting! Mine is almost ready to go, just waiting on some things to come in the mail. Can't believe how quickly some of you got yours out!

Fortunately, I have at least one match to my Valentine's person :) I'm trying to figure out the second item to give....

I'm waiting on one more thing to arrive in the mail. :( It's taking it's sweet time to get here, too!!

Also, I think posting our Valentine's to this thread is fine. I'm sooo excited to send mine out, I really hope that my recipient is happy!! <3

2 Things... Carmel cups.... what are they? They sound awesome :)

Secondly, I'm still waiting on something for my valentine, but I should have it soon. I hope they like it :)

I'm waiting on one more thing to arrive in the mail. :( It's taking it's sweet time to get here, too!!

Also, I think posting our Valentine's to this thread is fine. I'm sooo excited to send mine out, I really hope that my recipient is happy!! <3

I know I'm waiting on items to come in the mail. I've been working really hard on my SV package and can't wait til it all comes together so I can send it so I could bring a smile to my SV. I'm really hoping they will love it :)

I received mine in today! In it was a very cool unexpected gift! I got this great valentines pin

Pin 9607: DCA - Valentine's Day 2002 (Mickey & Minnie w/Heart Balloons)

and

a gift pass for FightDeck a cool flight simulation place where you get to play Top Gun!

Thank you to my Secret Valentine, who ever you are! They did not want to reveal.

I received mine in today! In it was a very cool unexpected gift! I got this great valentines pin

Pin 9607: DCA - Valentine's Day 2002 (Mickey & Minnie w/Heart Balloons)

and

a gift pass for FightDeck a cool flight simulation place where you get to play Top Gun!

Thank you to my Secret Valentine, who ever you are! They did not want to reveal.

Wow, that sounds AWESOME!!! What a very cool gift!!! :D

Well I would have posted this pic two hours ago, but I was busily working on opening up my secret Valentine box from Judy(tiggermickey). It took me so long to open all of the carefully taped packages that were inside that my four year old kept referring to it as my birthday! Thank you, Judy for making me feel so special and sending me such a well thought out package of goodies! It truly means a lot. I forgot to write down the PIN numbers and I can't get on the gallery from my phone tonight, but she sent me a very lovely Mickey and Pluto pin trading pin. As well as a few other lovely pins, candy, cup, pen, scrapbooking journal cards, candy, calendar, and notepads. I was spoiled! Thanks again! Love, love, love everything!
CD3761A7.jpg

Ok...I'm completely stunned. I just got home from taking my 2 girls (they're 8 and 10) to the dentist. We stop at the mailbox on the way home and inside is a medium size box addressed to me. I'm not expecting anything this big, so I'm a little confused. We open up the box and inside is a red, heart shaped box with a bow on it. Then...I realize what it is. :) I explain to my girls what the Valentine's exchange is and told them that people send surprises to someone else for Valentine's Day. I said that I had sent pins to somebody else as a surprise and they don't know it's from me and now we're getting a surprise for us. The girls were thrilled! We untied the bow and opened up the box. Inside were 8 individually wrapped surprises. My oldest daughter quickly grabbed the biggest :). She opened it and found this.

"Look! It's a cool Mickey pen!", she said

My youngest opened the next surprise and found this
"Look! It's a Chip and Dale Thanksgiving Pin! Sis, you collect Chip and Dale, I'll trade you for the pen." ...older sis agrees...trade made :)

I open the next and find this
My mouth drops... "OHH MYYY GODDD!...You've got to be kidding me!", I say....both girls at the same time say, "Dad, I've never seen you so excited about opening up pins before"

We open up the next 5 packages and each time we say "LOOK!!! It's another!!!" I had to stop myself from saying "Holy S&%#!" each time. We opened these 5 surprises...

I don't know who you are secret valentine, but I know where you're from :) I will find out what you like and in the future I hope to zap this extreme kindness. I'm in total disbelief. My girls and I say Thank you sooo much!!!

First of all I need to apologize to Adrienne Keenan -- my package arrived last week and due to insanity at my house I've just gotten a chance to open it up. IT IS AMAZING! I wish I was good at posting a picture, but I've received a wonderful package full of candy treats (princess shaped sweethearts)!!! Valentines pencils, yummy poprocks/sucker in cute valentine, Lightning valentine, and FIVE wonderful pins that fit perfectly into my collection. There was a Tink pin, a cheshire pin, two "cars" pins and a nurse Minnie pin...WOW! I loved all my goodies!!

Again I am so very sorry I'm so late responding and it's not because I don't just LOVE my present...as I DO JUST LOVE my present.

Thanks so much!
Elizabeth

PS (my gift for my pal is all boxed up and will mail out tomorrow!) Wahoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back