• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Nothing says Happy Mother's Day like Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing says Happy Mother's Day like Disney

CCofRR13

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Along with some wonderful chocolates, plants and an adorable owl statue (youngest son) - my men started a new Pandora bracelet for me - Disney charms.

(NOTE: The cat hair was a gift from my cat ;-) )

OH WOW! That's so wonderful!! :0) and so beautiful!

I've been thinking of starting a Pandora bracelet (I love the charms and beads) but so afraid I'll get sucked in to another expensive endeavor- like pins. LOL

I've been thinking of starting a Pandora bracelet (I love the charms and beads) but so afraid I'll get sucked in to another expensive endeavor- like pins. LOL[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. Luckily - the bracelet has given my husband and kids a fall-back gift - if they cannot think of anything to get me, the can always get me a Pandora bead.

I've been thinking of starting a Pandora bracelet (I love the charms and beads) but so afraid I'll get sucked in to another expensive endeavor- like pins. LOL

I know what you mean. Luckily - the bracelet has given my husband and kids a fall-back gift - if they cannot think of anything to get me, the can always get me a Pandora bead.[/QUOTE]

...what an absolutely WONDERFUL "fall-back gift" - congratulations... your family ROCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back