• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Now International Ship! ZAPPING! Enchanted Marquee, Snow White R/C, PODM, DA's, UP ++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now International Ship! ZAPPING! Enchanted Marquee, Snow White R/C, PODM, DA's, UP ++

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
UPDATE 11/14 - Now taking International players. :) I also heard a rumor that there may be another zap or 2! ;)

Update - a couple of you have been ZAPPED with a spot in the game. Check post 22 to see if was YOU! :)

LOWERING SPOTS TO $32 SHIPPED! Hoping to get this game going!

Huge game! 40 Spots and lots of great prizes! You pick your prize. :)

You pick your letter A-NN. I have already made the list with which letter gets each # pick. So if you have letter A and that is labeled as #5 on my list then you get to pick your prize 5th, etc. The list is already made and I have the picture taken of it next to the computer date code. It will be posted for everyone to see as soon as all spots are paid for.

Spots are $35 which already includes shipping. US only please. I am so sorry, I just never seem to have time to get to the PO for international ones. Paypal payments (gift only please) must be made within 48 hours of all spots filling up. Please post on this thread which letter spot you would like. You may purchase as many as you like.

All pins pictured below. #'s on them are just so you can tell me which # you would like when picking your prize. One surprise pin! Lots of great pins here!

photo-15_zps49be50b6.jpg

photo-16_zps3a923fc7.jpg

photo-15copy_zpsf7a52093.jpg

SCENE-

securedownload-2_zps5306c643.jpg

A.
B.
C.
D. Dalamara
E.
F.
G.
H.
I.
J.
K. Katdianee
L. CMR626
M. Livin_free_asmy_hair
N. norlando319
O. norlando319
P.
Q. Catz
R. Chroll
S. AmySchweppe
T.
U.
V. Heirloom
W. The Wise One
X.
Y.
Z.
AA. Chroll
BB.
CC. CMR626
DD.
EE.
FF.
GG. norlando319
HH.
II.
JJ.
KK.
LL.
MM.
NN. norlando319

Last edited:
If you want, I will accept shipment of international people's pins and send them out to them if they can maybe help me with shipping a little. Let me know!

Thanks guys! Sorry for the delay. The weekend was spent Christmas decorating and we are STILL not done...lol

I have the list updated with spots taken.

I really would love to let international people play... If somebody does want to take on shipping them out I can send all of them to one person. I just don't want to commit to sending them out to you guys and then take forever. The PO is way across town from me and I am hardly ever on that end of town to get these sent out. At home I can print the labels and have the post carrier pick them all up so I can get those right out.

If anyone is ok with me sending them to somebody who can get them out I will gladly open this up to the international folks. :)

List updated. Thank you to everyone who has joined thus far. Come on guys, lots of spots left. I am going to lower the spots to $32 shipped to see if it will help fill the spots. I have all of these set aside and waiting to go out so I would love to get this going asap!!

I just found out today that you can ship stuff internationally online. It says you need to take it to the post office but you can just give it to the mail man. If that helps :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May I please have spots N, O, and NN?

I will be more than happy to do the international shipping for you, so please allow the international people to play! Echo harmony and I can split them up, or one of us can just do all of them. Canada and the UK are easy, I send vinylmations there regularly! I have a post office just across the street from work, so it's easy to get there almost any day of the week...

What a GREAT game!!! Hope there are still spots when i get some pin money :D

Best of luck. So wished I could play. Much love. xoxo.

So... both of you have been secretly ZAPPED with a spot in this game!! :D There is a mighty sweet person among us right now so come on an join in, pick your letter and you are in. :)

As for those wanting to join that are international, if I find that I can ship them online through paypal you are definitely welcome to join. If not you are still welcome to join as we have 2 people here willing to do the international shipping for me. I would guess shipping would be an additional $5 for anyone international who wanted to join in. Just et me know!

Everyone else, I have updated the list. :)

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!!! Thank you SO much to whomever zapped me a spot! Holy smokes, I'm in shock!! Oh my goodness, I'm so excited!!! May I have letter 'D' please? Again, HUGE thanks to my zapper, it is truly appreciated! :D

Trying to sell a few pins on FB so I can join in this game!! Congrats to Dalamara and Amy for getting zapped :) and yes I'm still willing to do international shipping for anyone who wants it~!

Awwww..... Someone told me the zap fairy visited this game. The kindness of the zap fairy keeps on going. Thank you soooooo much!!! I am soooo excited. Ahhh.... I will choose S for Schweppe. Thanks zap fairy. xoxo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back