• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NYC Disney Store Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYC Disney Store Pins

mas

viewmasterlady
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi, my friend was at the new NYC store today and said there are a ton of pins there - I can't find any on pinpics.

Does anyone have a link to pics so I can let him know what to pick up???????????

I would be curious about that too. There is a train service from MD for a day trip to NYC for $25 round trip, and if there were enough pins worth it, I might make the hike

He said there was a boxed NYC central park set and a boxed NYC big apple set, a jumbo, a LE tink and 30 others.
Was not sure if the others were exclusive to NYC store so I didn't have him get them for now - without pics I don't know which ones he should get.
Some could be reruns of the older NYC pins they had for the Disney store. They do have special vinyls for the store so I'm sure some of the pins are custom to the location.

I asked he try to take some pics with his cell tomorrow when he goes back into the city.
Will see what they look like. There are over 30 plus the sets, LE and Jumbo.

I would LOVE to see the pins also!! :) This NYC store sounds amazing with their Vinyls and now pins exclusive to them! :)

There are a couple now on pinpics. I hate to think of buying 30 new pins! My friend doesn't know one from the other - the cell phone photos will help.

Lovin the two that are on pinpics... So I can only immagine what kind of damage the rest are going to do! LOL

I will have them from my friend tonight and will see if they are viewable enough to post. Or I'll host them on my View-Master web page and provide links.
I'm dying to see them myself! Wow so many different - I can see an empty wallet for me.

Yep when he goes back I'm going to have him get me that one. If I had seen it first I'd have it. He has to keep making trips to I can get more vinyls for the vinyl forum :)

I have a lot of pics he sent me via e-mail but not sure how to share them here. If anyone has ideas please let me know.
Will photograph the ones he got me for pin pics when they get here later in the week.

I have 2 extra pins from the NY Series LE set (now sold out) the pins I have are NY rack pins not LE.
LE's were sold out in a couple of days. Will try to get pics onto pinpics soon. I'm backed up with trading for the NYC vinyls.

A lot of those "pins" pictured are really magnets.

Mary Ann

Well, I finally made it into NYC to see the new Disney Store. The store is very deceiving: I thought that it would be much bigger! But it is very nice! As has been mentioned before, the first floor is all (or most) New York City themed Disney merchandise. There are the usual t-shirts for children as well as adults and the NYC plush characters. There is a nice selection of pins: maybe about 25 different designs, but several were already missing from the shelves. Some have sold out already and some will be restocked, soon, I hope. The Jumbo pins that had been mentioned before are actually magnets, but they would be beautiful pins! At the moment there are 4 NYC exclusive Vinylmations: three 9 inch ones and one 3 inch one, all of which are in stock. The 9 inch grafitti Vinylmation seems to be moving quickly as it is a limited edition! The second floor is all the general Disney Store merchandise you would find at most Disney Stores, with several of the new interactive areas.

My plan for gonig into NYC was to pick up the NYC exclusive pins and Vinylmations. I was able to get all the Vinylmations but only about half of the pins! This means that I will be planning on going back into the city shortly!

If anyone is interested in me picking up any pins or vinylmations, you can send me an email at cmainln@aol.com. Right now, I would try to get back into NYC on Sunday. Feel free to get in touch with me!!

Connie pinpics ID: sewingcon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back