• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Odd backstamp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd backstamp...

magicalpins

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I am completely confused by a backstamp on a pin. Anyways, I just to get the new Disneyland Resort - Annual Passholder - Where... Collectors Set. 4 of the pins have typical backstamps with three lines "Passholder Exclusive ©Disney China"

The Haunted Mansion one is the one that is confusing me. It has 4 lines. "Passholder Exclusive ©1969 WDMC ©Disney China".

Anyone know what the ©1969 WDMC is refering to?

I think the copyright refers to the Walt Disney Music Company which handles the licensing of songs. Its is because the pin uses a few words of the lyrics to Grim Grinning Ghosts? "Where Ghosts Come Out To Socialize"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back