• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Off White Elephant Exchange Game for Christmas....Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just impressed you are looking at DPF while working out at the gym!!! Impressive!!!! :)

tumblr_m8l6qzLzri1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Maybe I found this a bit funnier than I should have but I'm dying right now lol :facepalm: <--- hiding my face in my hands

I'm going through all the pins as I type this message, about 10 pins will be denied because they do not meet the 50+ want or currently go under $25 as a whole (example sold once for $11 and another time for $32). The pins in this White Elephant game should be wanted as keeps or as great traders for you. There are also some great pins as well who can fetch $75-$100 in this game. I am scrutinizing these pins because I want this to be fair for all participants in this game. Please continue to be patient.

I couldn't find any completed sales for mine, so I don't know if my submission will make the cut (?)... if you feel the pin isn't appropriate, will you PM us back so we can submit a different pin?

Oh well! Didn't make the cut this time I guess, but I'm fine with that and once I am able to collect a bit more since I'm only a few months into trading, I'll be able to join eventually :) Watching how this unfolds will be enough for me lol xP I can't wait to watch!!! Good luck everyone!

EDIT: Pin-A-Colada, are you not playing? I thought you were, in which case, wouldn't you only need 8 more?

Last edited:
Your right Kupo 8 to go. If you would have played I was thinking of puting up this pin as just one of my white elephant pins.

pin86297

Oh well! Didn't make the cut this time I guess, but I'm fine with that and once I am able to collect a bit more since I'm only a few months into trading, I'll be able to join eventually :) Watching how this unfolds will be enough for me lol xP I can't wait to watch!!! Good luck everyone!

EDIT: Pin-A-Colada, are you not playing? I thought you were, in which case, wouldn't you only need 8 more?

Your right Kupo 8 to go. If you would have played I was thinking of puting up this pin as just one of my white elephant pins.

pin86297

You can't do this to me Pin-A-Colada!!! I'M DYING OVER HERE NOW!!!!!!!! Ugh! I wish I had something but as you could see I don't think I do :( THIS IS JUST TEARING ME APART RIGHT NOW...do you see my signature! Do you see the crown over that pin in my signature? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!! GRAIL-MATERIAL RIGHT THERE!!! GRAIL MATERIAL!!!! lol

tumblr_m2ckleirFH1rnotfz.gif

Don't worry Kupo, I'm sure the gods will shine upon you!

You can't do this to me Pin-A-Colada!!! I'M DYING OVER HERE NOW!!!!!!!! Ugh! I wish I had something but as you could see I don't think I do :( THIS IS JUST TEARING ME APART RIGHT NOW...do you see my signature! Do you see the crown over that pin in my signature? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!! GRAIL-MATERIAL RIGHT THERE!!! GRAIL MATERIAL!!!! lol

tumblr_m2ckleirFH1rnotfz.gif

Let's see where this game goes Kupo, just visit us from time to time and post your great thoughts like you did in our other game. If the stars are aligned I'm sure you'll have a wonderful Christmas coming.

This post makes me have so many mixed feelings. Do I feel worried? Excited? Extremely nervous? lol Don't worry though, I will definitely keep you updated. Commentary is half the fun in my opinion :)

P.S. Thanks for keeping me company :) I've been studying for finals all night and when you don't have anything to keep you occupied, chemistry can get very boring in my opinion. I got to get off to bed, waking up in 5.5 hours for my finals. WISH ME LUCK!!!! Just realized I should have wished on the stars for my finals -__- Well...opportunity missed there :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back