• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Off White Elephant Exchange Game for Christmas....Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off White Elephant Exchange Game for Christmas....Steal Shamelessly!!!
Now that is funny....wish for a grail or for a great grade in Chemistry....decisions, decisions....

This post makes me have so many mixed feelings. Do I feel worried? Excited? Extremely nervous? lol Don't worry though, I will definitely keep you updated. Commentary is half the fun in my opinion :)

P.S. Thanks for keeping me company :) I've been studying for finals all night and when you don't have anything to keep you occupied, chemistry can get very boring in my opinion. I got to get off to bed, waking up in 5.5 hours for my finals. WISH ME LUCK!!!! Just realized I should have wished on the stars for my finals -__- Well...opportunity missed there :facepalm:

Aww man. Just saw this. If there are spots left I would like in. I will find a pin that fits the criteria. Please let me know if spots are left.

And what a beautiful Snow White PODM it was Moe, thanks for the awesome trade. It is going into my permanent collection.

I am now finalizing final bidders. Just so you know folks many of you have surpassed the $25 buy in and most of the pins in this game that are bids are going between $50 and $75 in sold pin value. The trade to want ratio for most of these are over 100+ want compared to trade ratio. We are asking that you consider these two things when posting your bid. We want everyone to come out very happy. Hopefully this game can start later on today.

The last Snow White leaving our collection is in Angels collection now... No more are going anywhere...

lol I wanna say I love how hyped people are getting for this too see if they are in it, but I partially feel kind of bad because I know the feeling (all of last night and partially today because I'm still in shocked echo would even offer to put in a pin on my behalf, even if I don't get accepted that was just way too generous)

tumblr_mb2ml8DxOg1rdutw3o1_500.gif

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! With all the excitement swirling this one, I can guarantee you there will be more to come so nobody fret, if anything, those who are included in this game should be put on a list so that those who didn't make it are guaranteed a spot (given the right pins) and then after a certain time period others can join :D

This looks like its going to be soo much fun!! I can't wait to see what pins people get! I won't be playing, since I have no pins that fit the criteria, except my PODMs, which are grails for me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back