• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Off White Elephant Exchange Game for Christmas....Steal Shamelessly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran the computer application to randomize everyone. The list has now been posted. Patrin will go first anytime after 10:00 am today. You can pick any number between 1-25 you want and I must reveal that White Elephant gift you chose.

im in my living room on my laptop checking for new updates in only a towel the second I got out of the shower I ran to check lol, im off to get dressed and check again LOL!

Is going last good or bad, Second to Last that is

It is really a toss up. Every place has its pros and cons, for example

First - Every pin is secret so you have no idea what you are picking, but at the same time every pin is available so the best pins are still up for you to grab and nothing is off-limits.

Second to Last (since last doesn't choose right now) - You can see every pin available pretty much and can steal the pin you want BUT the best pins might have been stolen twice already and be locked down. If they are locked down then they cannot be stolen for the remainder of the game. Also since you go last technically, whatever you take can't be stolen from you since nobody else steals after you go :)

Everyone in between mixes those 2 together, so the game really is up to chance. Whenever the most-wanted pins get revealed is when people start going crazy because if you already went and they are revealed, you might miss them, but if you are too far behind them, they'll most likely be locked down before your turn lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back