Official docfish2u Disneyland area party updated! May 6, 2017

Discussion in 'Pin Trading Gatherings' started by docfish2u, Nov 19, 2016.

1. AidanShepard

AidanShepard A Villainous Villain!

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

c:<

2. Kiragigi

Kiragigi Active Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Missing y'all from Texas right now. Sending hugs and love. Wish I could be there!

3. NewlyAddicted

NewlyAddicted Member

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

Exciting stuff!!

4. AvatarAng1

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

YOU ARE BOTH SO CHEEKY! XD

[​IMG]

I haven't opened anything yet, but I will soon!

Thank you so much David for such an amazing event! :D

I'll be posting an essay about the event later, but it was awesome! ^_^

[​IMG]

5. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Someone said I won two pins, but I had already left. Dunno how it works

6. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

YAY! That was an amazing first pin event for me!! David, I sent you an email, so please respond when you get a chance :D I'll have to post a haul pic later!

7. NewlyAddicted

NewlyAddicted Member

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

You didn't open them at the event?

8. AshleyV

AshleyV Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Can't wait to see what you got! Congrats! :)

9. Ksnuggles

Ksnuggles Resident Cake Baker Staff Member DPF Moderator DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

David will get in touch with you.

10. caw caw rawr

caw caw rawr Squirrel!

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

I can't wait for recaps and pictures!

11. pincrazy

pincrazy Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Awesome PARTY!!! THANKS to Everyone, especially David and Amy for being such great hosts! Can't believe it's over : (

12. Rocke01

Rocke01 love to pin trade! DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    321   0   0

Had a wonderful time... wish I could have stayed until the end but it was not in the cards. Loved the pins I was able to trade for! When is the next one!?

13. Maleficent913

Maleficent913 Beautifully Tragic

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Just wanted to say THANK YOU David and Amy for giving us events like these! Yesterday was the first time in almost a year that my husband and I had an actual "day out". Darice, thank you, and your mom, for being so gracious while talking with my hubby :) it was a wonderful evening for us to be a part of. I was so excited to finally meet Kristina in person, we'd only talked about it for two years! It was great to see Li and Carissa as well! I know there are so many others that were there that I don't know but it was wonderful being around everyone! Thank you to this amazing DPF family! I hope it isn't another 2 years before I see you again! Thank you, again, to David and Amy, for the laughs, for the hugs, for the pins and for your friendship! Have an amazing time at the parks today and tomorrow!

14. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I'm really sorry that I couldn't make it, I ended up being WAY too exhausted to even think about driving over (next time for sure!). From what I've been reading so far, it sounds like the party was a tremendous success, so thank you once again to David and Amy for hosting it. To everyone who went, please post stories and pictures!

15. docfish2u

docfish2u Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight

Rating - 100%
    731   0   0

This is why I had you put your email address on the tickets. I will be contacting all of the winners who were not there at the end to get address this weekend and should have the winning pins in the mail on Monday.

We are so thrilled you both could make it!!! As for the next one, look for the second week in May next year. That way we can get 2 parties out of one set of annual passes.

To everybody who attended our party, thank you so much. We had a fantastic time. It is so much fun to get to spend time with our DPF family!!! To those of you who could not attend, we are sorry you missed it, you really need to try to make next years shin dig!!! We throw these parties because people seem to enjoy coming to them and we try for a more mellow crowd then what attends the Disney pin trading nights. Having attended one of those a long while ago, I like ours much better, seems to be more trading actually happening. As long as people seem to enjoy them we will keep throwing them. Of course if they keep growing like it did this year we may have to find a bigger venue.

We truly hope everybody enjoyed them selves because we sure did!

I want to be sure and thank Darice (pincrazy) who is the one who does all of the heavy lifting for us. She is the one that arranges to get the venues for us so we can have the parties. Without her help I don't think we could pull these off. She is a true blessing and a great part of our extended family!!!

I also want to thank Janice (jrdnsmom) for taking pictures of the event and making the big frame for the pictures. She is a real sweetheart and we love her so!!!