Official docfish2u Disneyland area party updated! May 6, 2017

Discussion in 'Pin Trading Gatherings' started by docfish2u, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    240   0   0

Welcome to the newbies! David's pin trading events are pretty chill, so they're great to kick off in-person trading!

Oh, I need to go through my ISO pages and update them. It's been awhile since I refreshed those and I'm sure I've cleared off some since the last time I went through them.

2. AvatarAng1

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

I'M EXCITED OK?! XD

I'm glad you're coming though, just don't steal any of my LK, got it? ;P

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

3. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0

Oh wow, good luck with those foxes. I tried to do that... and then I gave up haha I <3 foxes!

4. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

And where exactly have you been?! If events like this are what it takes to get you to resurface, David needs to have them more often. ;) :lol:

In all seriousness, it's good to see you back on the forums. Pin events like this are wonderful opportunities to cement our community and, apparently, act as reunions as well. I think it's very kind of David to host them and I hope to see tons of pictures and hear stories of how amazing this event was!

5. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Haha, I've been lurking!! Actually got back into trading in the last couple years, a mix of at the parks when I can make it, and on Facebook since that seemed to be where everyone was trading! Now it's like 99% selling tho, so pfft!

6. pretty Omi

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I've done extremely well with my foxes actually! Only need... 8 Fox and the Hound, About 20 Robin Hood pins (various characters, down to the oddball & framed set stuff mostly), 15 various Disney foxes (Brer Fox, Honest John, and 1 Foxy Loxy), and the stinkin Nick Wilde PTD to finish off my fox addiction (for now...)

7. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

About time you stopped lurking and started posting again! I hope to see you at DLR or (if I can make it, no promises or guarantees) at David's party. In any case, you better stay around here and keep posting - we need our resident red panda!

8. AvatarAng1

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

You might be coming to David's, this year?!
    [​IMG]

9. bjean

bjean Pin Fairy Godmother

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

I'm so sad that I can't make it this year!! I really REALLY want to be there but between having to replace my roof from storm damage and other unexpected things, I'm not able to make it. I will be there in spirit and hoping y'all have a fantastic time!! Please give David and Amy big hugs for me!! Sending lots of happy thoughts and Great Pin Karma to you ALL!! :hug:

10. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

I know this is a little OT, but hi fellow fox lover! Do you need the kitsune vinylmation pin (pinpics #90677)? You can PM me :)

11. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I know, shocking, right? ;) :lol: As I said, I don't know for sure if I can make it. I make no promises or guarantees other than I am going to *try* to make it. I do miss everyone and I think it would be amazing to finally see you in person, it really has been too long!

12. AvatarAng1

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

[​IMG]

(I am on point with the Star Wars gifs lately.) XD

13. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    507   0   0

9 days to go...

14. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0

You really are!

Yay!!! It's almost party time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. pretty Omi

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Thank you, I do indeed have that one! Nice to meet another fox lover always!

16. pretty Omi

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Looks like I'll be there when it starts! My other engagement doesn't start till 6pm, so we can come trade for a bit before we head off that way :3

17. pincrazy

pincrazy Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Sorry to hear, will miss seeing you!

18. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    377   0   1

Really wished I could be there with all of you and meet everyone in person, I know David and Amy (Docfish2u) and Pinacolada and Dancecats and many more for I think 5 years now but never met them in real life :( Would really like to meet my pin family

19. Pin-A-Colada

Pin-A-Colada The PTD Guru

Rating - 100%
    183   0   0

I've been lucky to meet most of you in person but you Mickeymousje have slipped by. I do hope you make it across the pond one day so we can host you.

20. LadyBarclay

LadyBarclay Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I'm coming! I can't wait! :D

21. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Please don't encourage him. :lol: But in all seriousness, the reason I can't promise that I'll be there, that 'try' is the best I can do right now is because I have a prior commitment that I may or may not keep right now (depending upon various others factors). Whether or not I go to that other commitment, and if I do go, what time it finishes and how I feel afterwards will directly impact whether I can make it to David's event - and I likely won't know until sometime day of.

22. PixiePost

PixiePost Previously SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    145   0   0

Oh no! It won't be the same without you. I think this is my first pin event that you haven't been at. :(

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  23. PixiePost

PixiePost Previously SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    145   0   0

8 days, guys!!!!

[​IMG]

24. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    377   0   1

Thanks dear! Someday I will make it across the pond, first I need to fight for my health and I'm hoping to come over before my 30th Birthday (jeez I turn 28 in June I better hurry up lol) but yes it's my biggest wish to visit Cali and see many of you. And I didn't forget that you Sir would go with me to DLR :)

25. disneyana

disneyana New Member

0   0   0

Hello All!
    Im new here but I hope to get to know some of you next week!
    This sounds super fun!

:wiggle:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.