Official Moana Merchandise!

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by lordofanime, Jun 29, 2016.

1. JustKeepSwimming

JustKeepSwimming The Ocean Is Calling

0   0   0

These look like the Disney Store plushes. I'm so happy with all the merch I've seen so far! I just get more and more excited for this movie. Does anyone think we might get a LE doll?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  2. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    202   0   0

Pua is adorable! I love that moving plush in the video!

3. janeckb

janeckb Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

These books have been up for pre-order on amazon for a while, but they've finally added cover art for them!! All pic are links to amazon. (The Art of book is linked to the Canadian site as it doesn't seem to be available yet on the US one. Bottom 3 images were found on tumblr)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I pre-ordered most of these months ago (all but 3 I think), and I have no regrets... I absolutely adore the art for this movie!!!

4. Runswthwolves

Runswthwolves Member

0   0   0

The more I see of the tie in merch, the more I keep wanting. And the animation is stunning. Anyone know about when the merch should show up at the Disney Store? The film (in the States) is opening in November, so around than?

5. TheDisneyFanatic

TheDisneyFanatic Servant of the Dark Fairy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Merch for new animated films usually drops around one to two months ahead of the film's release date. So around September or October if I had to guess.

6. janeckb

janeckb Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Is it horrible that I actually have a list of possible merch to help me budget for whatever they release?

And I agree with TheDisneyFanatic... I looked back at the Zootopia merch thread and it it started showing up online almost exactly 2 months before the movie came out.

7. Coby

Coby Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'll be hoping to buy a plush doll of Moana from the Disney Store (the one at the top of the page looks quite cute!), that would be a lovely addition to my plush collection. :)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  8. Mcandy

Mcandy Member

0   0   0

Well, for one, I love dwayne johnson.I love his choices of movies. Secondly, its nice to have a princess with this body proportion. Why? Because in reality we are not all born thin or slender or whatever "perfect body" shape you can think of. I think this is a character we can all relate to. It shows that no matter what is our size, we all have a story to tell. I bet its as interesting as any disney movies. Shes beautiful regardless if you find her arms big or whatever. My sister has 26 inches waist but she had bulky arms and legs. Believe me, it happens. Im not interested with their looks but rather, im more interested with the storyline. Im also thinking if I should buy the 17 inches LE doll in november. Anybody going for it? You think I should? Also, i dont know why mulan is not a popular character. i actually love the movie. I just didnt like the absence of a kissing scene lol

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  9. Mcandy

Mcandy Member

0   0   0

I heard its a 17inches doll maybe in november.

10. AvatarAng1

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

I'm actually kinda excited to see Moana lol. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

11. Mcandy

Mcandy Member

0   0   0

Me too! Especially for her LE doll. I wonder what it looks like though im not decided yet if i should get it or not

12. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Good point.

Maybe, like Wilbur in Charlotte's Web, Pua was the runt of the litter - so Moana adopted him as a pet, and he escaped his fate. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. TheDisneyFanatic

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

[​IMG][​IMG]

Official pictures of the classic doll and toddler doll! Pictures come from Facebook.

14. TheDisneyFanatic

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

We already seen this plush via a live video from the Moana cast, but its leaked on eBay.

[​IMG]

15. MadEye

MadEye Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The toddler is so cute ♥
    It would match the Lilo Animators'

16. Mcandy

Mcandy Member

0   0   0

This makes me more excited for her LE doll

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  17. Elphaba

Elphaba Member

0   0   0

I'm still waiting for a Lilo mini animator doll, and now I really need this Moana one too. Although, I kinda feel it doesn't look exactly like the movie? Like Lilo seems a lot more accurate to her movie. Not that it's going to make a difference because if they make a mini animator of her, she's mine!

18. Mcandy

Mcandy Member

0   0   0

I heard moana merchandise will be displayed in disney stores this monday..heard from facebook

19. TheDisneyFanatic

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You would be correct! They should be online Monday as well. Cast members already have merch in the back of their stores waiting to be put out.

20. Runswthwolves

Runswthwolves Member

0   0   0

Monday is my birthday, Moana merch on my birthday. This I like, say goodbye to my wallet. Also, chicken are you OK?! Looks like how I feel, on not enough sleep. :lol:

21. janeckb

janeckb Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

The classic dolls box turns into a boat! I knew I was going to have to get an extra one to debox. Hopefully the store I go to has everything my next trip in... they always seem to take longer to get new stuff.

22. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    202   0   0

Toddler Moana looks just like Bonnie from Toy Story 3 with darker skin and different clothes...

Gonna have to do some peeking in at DS on Monday to see everything!

23. staykawaii

staykawaii Member

0   0   0

Love that Moana classic doll! Not feeling the animator doll but I have never really liked the animator dolls outside of a handful of characters. Really excited for the movie, this feels a little early though doesn't the movie come out in November?

24. TheDisneyFanatic

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Its typical for merchandise for new movies to drop one to two months before the films release date. Merch for Disney princess films almost always drop around two months in advance.

25. lordofanime

lordofanime Active Member

0   0   0

Yeah. I had the same thought. way too early for the merchandise to be released now.