• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Official Winners Posted in Goofy's Bingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
****************** OFFICIAL WINNERS ***********************

Game #1 - With a Bingo on Call #26 (Prince Naveen)... Bingo goes from Princess Aurora to Roo

Congrats to Disneydreamer (card #3)... You win first choice of the three pins on page 1 marked for games 1 & 2...

Game #2 - With a Bingo on Call #20 (Dopey)... Bingo goes from Bashful to King Louie

Congrats to Swinginkitten (card #2)... You win Second choice of the three pins on page 1 marked for games 1 & 2...

Game #3 - With a Bingo on Call #22 (Bambi)... Bingo goes from Pinocchio to Minnie Mouse

Congrats to Jsuthrin1 (card #1)... You win your choice of BaTB PoDM's ...(two available Scenes Posted Shortly)...

Game #4 - With a Bingo on Call #35 (Shere Khan)... Bingo goes from Maleficent to Eeyore

Congrats to Disneyvillainlover... You win the Dumbo PoDM...(Scene Posted Shortly)...

As I am not perfect and I had to check these all myself... I will allow 48 hours for any player to claim a bingo that I may have missed... After 48 hours, your time to request a review will expire... I did my very best to check every card completely... But after going through the 4 different list over and over and over... All the characters just seemed to start swirling around in a blur... Seeing their faces instead of the names...

Anyway... 48 hours is what you get...

Congratulations to the winners and again thank you all for playing...

Barring any challenges that may arise I would like to choose the scene with Beast and Belle dancing. This is very exciting!! I would like to add my feedback even though I didn't get to play the game live that it looked like a helluva lot of fun and would love to play again! :)

Thanks again Moe for a very creative game.....you are a mad genious!

well I did terribly, but major congratulations to the winners!! I wish I could have played along "live" but being in the UK it was a little past my bed time :) Off to work out the feedback thing

Congrats, everybody, on your wins!!! I thought maybe I'd won, as I went through this thread last night after checking my cards, but I can hardly believe I actually did win after everything was verified. Even though it's not a PODM, Moe, I still appreciate it very much! :)

My choice of pin, if there's no challenge to my winning, is the Disney Soda Fountain Cheshire Cat Christmas Gift Box - Pin Pics # 93086

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back